ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Fringe' star 'enjoys alternate Astrid'

Go down

'Fringe' star 'enjoys alternate Astrid' Empty 'Fringe' star 'enjoys alternate Astrid'

Post  honeys Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 am

Fringe star Jasika Nicole las vegas dvd has revealed that she enjoys Seinfeld seasons dvd box set playing the alternate universe Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set version of her character Astrid Star trek Enterprise complete series dvd Farnsworth.

The alternative Astrid Supernatural DVD was first introduced in the show's supernatural dvd box set second season finale. Unlike the supernatural on dvd original, the new version of the The Sopranos dvd box set character is autistic.

Nicole told USAWeekend: “She's Grey’s Anatomy dvd tricky but she's really cool. She's so Grey’s Anatomy Box Set guarded that it’s a little bit Cold Case seasons dvd easy to play her because I michael jackson collection dvd don't have to relate to Desperate Housewives season anybody."

She continued: "It's really Desperate Housewives dvd box set just playing a completely different Desperate Housewives box set character, almost in a different ally mcbeal complete series dvd show. The alternate universe two and a half men complete box set is so different - none of the characters she two and a half men dvd interacts with are the same."

The actress explained that two and a half men season 7 dvd she had drawn on her own JAG dvd experiences with her autistic Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection sister in playing the part.

"I'm trying to not incorporate Get Smart dvd everything about my sister, but just things My name is earl dvd that I know really well to take from glee dvd my own experience and put glee complete season 1 dvd into alternate Astrid," she said.

Fringe returns to glee season 1 dvd Fox for a third season on Cougar Town DVD September 23.

honeys

Back to top Go down