ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tron Legacy Star Bruce Boxleitner on the Rivalry Between Star Trek and Babylon 5

Go down

Tron Legacy Star Bruce Boxleitner on the Rivalry Between Star Trek and Babylon 5 Empty Tron Legacy Star Bruce Boxleitner on the Rivalry Between Star Trek and Babylon 5

Post  ivyivy Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 am

Babylon 5 star Bruce Boxleitner returns to the role of Tron in the upcoming movie Tron Legacy, due in theaters Dec. 17The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website. , but here TrekWeb brings you a rare interview with Boxleitner published in the now cancelled british magazine Cult Times issue 12, February 1996. Here are few excerpts of the interview, presented here as part of our "Archives Interviews" series of articles.

Q: What do you think of Babylon 5's 'rivals'?

A: Television-wise it's kind of hit or miss. A year ago we had many more Science Fiction shows that have all gone off the air. I watched in horror as Earth 2 went off, as VR5 and SeaQuest gave up. The X-Files is the only one that seems toOur items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs stay on, but for a broader audience - other than Star Trek - it's really not that accepted. We have to come to Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example,
grips with that. People want Friends and ER.

Q: What are your views of The X-Files and Star Trek?

A: The X Files covers much broader territory. I'm a big fan of The X- Files. We could have that kind of story in this show - we could get away with a paranormal story. Star Trek allowed Babylon 5 to happen. It's the strongest in television, it's weathered those thirty years and you can't argue with its massive impact on culture.Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
I preferred the earlier ones, but I did like The Next Generation. I wasn't an avid follower. I did catch this show a couple of times during its first season and I thought, 'That's interesting...' It's a different view, which I think we need to have.

Q: In what ways would you say that Babylon 5 differs from Star Trek?

A: Babylon 5 has this continuing story, which they didn't have in Star Trek. Also it has a whole darker outlook. I like the Star Wars sagas, and I saw a lot of that in Babylon 5. The idea of a space station being a sort of Casablanca in space was interesting, and just the way it's shot... it's darker, there's more intrigue going on. My only criticism The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you wantof Star Trek is that they have to stick to being Star Trek - whereas we don't have to stick to being anything, other than we do have this bible, but even then that's malleable. Every story doesn't have to be an arc-driven story. We have side stories we go off on. I did this thing for another magazine get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfec with Nana Visitor [who plays Major Kira Nerys] from DS9, and we laughed about this rivalry. I guess it's kind of healthy in a way, it's good for all of us. I think the more Science Fiction shows the better, it makes it a better atmosphere.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down