ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee' Star Amber Riley to Perform at MLB All-Star Game

Go down

Glee' Star Amber Riley to Perform at MLB All-Star Game Empty Glee' Star Amber Riley to Perform at MLB All-Star Game

Post  summersun Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Fired TWILIGHT true blood box setstar RACHELLE LEFEVRE has had a career boost - she'll be part of the cast of a mash complete seriesnew TV medical drama created by the brains behind GREY'S ANATOMY.The actress, whomash dvd played vampire villain Victoria in the first two Twilights, will be partmash box set of Shonda Rimes' new show Off The Map.LeFevre will play a "hippie doctor" in the series, according to reports.Offcold case box set The Map will also feature actor Martin Henderson and Meryl cold case dvdStreep's daughter Mamie Gummer.ABC’s hit drama “Grey’sone tree hill dvd season Anatomy” became a prime source of parody for one tree hill dvdactor Rob Corddry when he decided to create the onlineone tree hill box set Web series called “Children’s Hospital.” He nabbed some name actors (Lake Bell, Megan Mullally, Ed Helms) to join him. The verdict: a funny show featuring doctors playing doctor in front of kids withglee season 1 dvd box set cancer while making an impressive array of poor glee dvdmedical decisions.At the time, Corddry figured it would never work on TV. But glee box setthen Adult Swim came calling. And since Web-only series aren’t exactly a path to financial security, he said yes.Merlin series dvd“I love money,” said Corddry in a phone interviewMerlin box set last week. “Plus, I hadn’t been aware of of the 15-minute format. Merlin dvdI believe if this ever went more than 15, it woulddollhouse dvd season stop being funny. I don’t think it could sustain itself much longer than dollhouse dvdthat. ”Here are highlights from the interview: Corddry, who broke it big as a correspondent on “The Daily Show With Jon Stewart” and recently starred in “Hot Tub Time Machine,” plays a clown doctor who is seldom deliberately funny. “He’s practically autistic,” he said. “He’s devoid of emotion.”Do the characters change in any way? He hopes not. “I don’t want to be accused of developing characters,”dollhouse box set he said. “Let’s leave that up to the guys on ‘Three and a Half Men.’rome series dvd Or whatever how many men. I mean, one of them doesn’t even rome dvdcount as a whole.” Were any children actors subjected to anythingrome box set inappropriate? “TV sets are really kind of inappropriate settings for children in Homicide: Life on the Street dvd general,” he said. “A lot of stuff slips. I blame the parents for Homicide: Life on the Street box set bringing them into this situation. I’ll exploit them for sure. It’s not The Vampire Diaries dvd releasemy fault. I’m just doing my job. You’re the bad parent!”
During one new episode airing later in the fall, Ernie HudsonThe Vampire Diaries dvd (”Ghostbusters”) is implaled on a pole with an obnoxious white 20 The Vampire box setyear old. The doctors turn it into a racial issue. Hudson plays it with The Prisoner complete seriesa nobility and grace totally out of sync with the show. “Do you smell Emmy?” The Prisoner dvdI asked. “I can’t imagine that’s what an Emmy smells like,” Corddry responded.
What is the most realistic aspect of the show? “We’re wearing an actual professional line of ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ scrubs. Pretty bonkers!” [Yes! They do exist! He wasn't joking!]
Speaking of “Grey’s Anatomy,” former “Grey’s” star Kate Walsh does appear laterThe Prisoner box set in the season. “She was fantastic,” he said. “But she got the impression noJAG dvd season one at ‘Grey’s’ even knew we existed.” Does Corddry actually watchJAG dvd “Grey’s Anatomy”? He said he’d surf the Net and watch it out of the corner of his eye while she enjoyed McDreamyJAG box set and McSteamy and all the sexual politics of that show.

summersun

Back to top Go down