ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Used To Love Star Wars,Not Star Trek

Go down

I Used To Love Star Wars,Not Star Trek Empty I Used To Love Star Wars,Not Star Trek

Post  summersun Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Heres My Story.

Ahem, grab popcorn folks!

Ok. So, I loved Star Wars, i went to every movie at the theatre. I didn't really care for Star Trek, asmany. But, my dad forced me to watch it. I sighed, not realizing what i was in for. By the end of Star Wars Athe movie, i was upstairs playing Star Trek: Leagacy ( I watched Star Trek II) I never watched gain. All Star Trek! One night, my dad brought home the Clone Wars. I just went to bed.And Now, i'll get to See Star Trek In The Theatre For The FIRST TIME EVER!! What does this have to do with the movie?? Before i watched Trek, I Thought It was Geeky Trash! But, After Watching It At Its Best, I Love It (Why Would I be on here if i didn't?)So, if kids would summon up some courage to go see it, every id will adore Star Trek! It won't be geeky anymore, and i'll be the coolest kid at school. ( at least thats the bright future) The dark future is that everyone will hate me and call me geeky and i'll be thrown into the trash cans. Even my best friend has almost punched me for getting excited about Star Trek. GO ABRAMS! SAVE ME!

Michael-Jackson-Ultimate-Collection-32-DVD-+-1-CD-Boxset
Star Trek Voyager seasons dvd boxset
NCIS seasons dvd boxset
Cold Case seasons dvd boxset
Ally McBeal seasons dvd boxset
Gilmore Girls seasons dvd boxset
DVDSETSHOP
24 Twenty four Hours Seasons 1-6 DVD
Sex And The City Seasons 1-6 DVD
Smallville Seasons 1-8 DVD

Scrubs Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1-7 DVD Boxset