ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Fringe' star 'disappointed by finale'

Go down

'Fringe' star 'disappointed by finale' Empty 'Fringe' star 'disappointed by finale'

Post  honeys Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 am

Fringe star Joshua Jackson has Numb3rs dvd revealed that he was Numb3rs dvd box set disappointed by the final The Simpsons dvd episode of the sci-fi drama's The Simpsons dvd collection second season.

Jackson's character Ghost Whisperer DVD Peter Bishop was stolen from Ghost Whisperer Box Set an alternate universe by Ghost Whisperer dvd series Walter Bishop (John Noble) when he The King of Queens dvd series was a child. In the season The King of Queens dvd box set finale, Peter decided to forgive Law and Order dvd Walter and return to the regular Law and Order box set universe.

"If I ruled the world, I think 90210 dvd box set we should've taken some more 90210 dvd time with that decision to go back," the big love dvd box set actor told IGN. "That was a disappointment for Gossip Girl dvds me at the end of last year."

He explained that the Melrose Place Season 1 DVD revelations about Peter's past Melrose Place DVD Box Set would continue to affect the Miami Medical DVD Box Set character in the upcoming third chuck dvd box set season.

honeys

Back to top Go down