ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Office' star surprised by exit reaction

Go down

'Office' star surprised by exit reaction Empty 'Office' star surprised by exit reaction

Post  robson12 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:11 am

Steve Carell has admitted Woody Allen dvd collection that he did not expect a big reaction dvd Mickey Mouse Clubhouse when he announced smallville tv series he was quitting NBC's The Office seasons dvd.
The comedian dvd Naruto told the Los Angeles Times that he has been Bleach dvd release taken aback by the media frenzy smallville dvd surrounding his decision.
"I'm surprised by Mickey dvd, frankly. I didn't think it would be that dvd Bleach big a deal," he said. "I'm just not renewing Smallville seasons dvd box set my contract. I'm surprised there's any Smallville seasons dvd sort of hubbub about dvd the office."
Despite departing Smallville series dvd his role as bumbling The Office dvd box set boss Michael Scott, Carell explained that dvd smallville he would not seek out radically different smallville box set parts for the sake of it.
"I just never want to be smallville dvd set precious or pretentious about choosing smallville complete series something in order to switch The Office box set up, or do a 180 just to show people what I'm capable smallville season of."
The seventh season of The Office dvd set - Carell's last - is due to air smallville dvd series on NBC later this year.

robson12

Back to top Go down