ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Carell: 'Office exit no big deal'

Go down

Steve Carell: 'Office exit no big deal' Empty Steve Carell: 'Office exit no big deal'

Post  honeys Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Steve Carell has Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection admitted that he did not Get Smart dvdexpect his decision to quit The OfficeMy name is earl dvd to receive much attention.

The actor restated glee dvd his announcement that he is glee season 1 dvd leaving the show at the end Merlin dvd of next season at the premiere Dollhouse dvd box set of his new movie Despicable Me.

"I didn't see it as a The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set huge thing and I certainly didn't The Vampire Diaries dvd anticipate any sort of hubbub The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set over it," he told E! News. "I'm smallville dvd collection just not going to extend my contract, but smallville dvd releases I didn't see it as a huge cold case series dvd deal."

Carell had previously cold case dvd releases claimed that he was notthe big bang theory series dvd threatening to quit for united states of tara season 1 dvd more money.

"I just think it's time. I want to Leverage seasons dvd fulfil my contract. When I first Family Guy dvd set signed on I had a contract forFringe dvd seven seasons, and this coming Fringe dvd box set year is my seventh. I just Chuck dvds thought it was time for Chuck season 3 dvd my character to go."

The 47-year-old added Melrose Place DVD that he believes the show will Melrose Place DVD Box Setsurvive without him.

"It doesn't certainlyMelrose Place Season 1 DVD mean the end of theLie to Me Season 2 DVD show. I think it's just a dynamicBreaking Bad dvd box set change to the show, which could Mash dvd box setbe a good thing, actually. Add Gossip Girl dvds some new life and some new energy... I see it as a positive in general for the show.Dexter dvd season

"And the show moonlight dvdis great, and the ensemble is moonlight dvd box setso strong, and the writers big love dvdare great, so it's just onebig love dvd box set part of that ensemble drifting big love season dvdoff. They've incorporated so Damages dvdmany new characters and soDamages dvd box set many new, great storylines Damages season dvd that I have no doubt it'll continueEverybody Loves Reymond dvd box set as strong if not stronger Everybody Loves Reymond series dvdthan ever."

honeys

Back to top Go down