ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bachelorette' star 'surprised at Ali talk'

Go down

'Bachelorette' star 'surprised at Ali talk' Empty 'Bachelorette' star 'surprised at Ali talk'

Post  honeys Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Bachelorette contestantGet Smart dvd Jonathan Novack has revealed that he My name is earl dvdwas "surprised" when he saw glee dvdAli Fedotowky's recent deliberation Merlin dvdwith Chris Harrison.

The reality star had told Dollhouse dvd box setHarrison that she was "very cautious" The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setabout giving her heart away and The Vampire Diaries dvdvoiced her fears about notThe Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set being loved back.

Weatherman Novack - who smallville dvd collectionfailed to receive a rose this week - made smallville dvd releasesthe comment after he was asked on cold case series dvda conference call if he cold case dvd releasesthought Fedotowsky had found love on the show.

"It's interesting the big bang theory series dvdbecause I was surprised withunited states of tara season 1 dvd the conversation she had with Chris in Leverage seasons dvd the last episode when she said Family Guy dvd setshe was a little scared to fall in Fringe dvdlove, I don't know the exact Fringe dvd box setwords," he said. "I don't know what Chuck dvdswill happen.

"Out of all the guys Chuck season 3 dvd she might be able to fall inMelrose Place DVD love with, I would think Roberto Melrose Place DVD Box Setwould be up there and maybe Melrose Place Season 1 DVDKirk. Out of all the guys in the house Lie to Me Season 2 DVDI thought Roberto was the mostBreaking Bad dvd box set stand-up, straight-up guy. A solidMash dvd box set dude, and she seems to see Gossip Girl dvdsthat in him."

He added that he wished Dexter dvd seasonhe had more time with Fedotowsky, but moonlight dvdsuggested that "in the endmoonlight dvd box set the spark just wasn't big love dvdthere" between them.

The Bachelorette continuesbig love dvd box set next Monday at 8/7c on big love season dvdABC.

honeys

Back to top Go down