ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carell unsure about Michael 'Office' exit

Go down

Carell unsure about Michael 'Office' exit Empty Carell unsure about Michael 'Office' exit

Post  honeys Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 am

The Office star Steve Carell Friends dvdhas admitted that he has noFriends dvd box set idea how his character Michael ScottFriends box setwill be written out of the Friends complete seriesNBC comedy.

The comedian previously Numb3rs dvdannounced his intention to leave the Numb3rs dvd box setshow at the end of the next Numb3rs box setseason.

He told Ain't It Cool News: "I have toThe Simpsons dvd talk to the executive producers to The Simpsons dvd box setsee how the next season will play out. It's my The Simpsons box sethope that it's done in The Simpsons dvd collectionsort of a subtle way.

"The aspect of the The Simpsons series dvdshow that I like the bestThe Simpsons dvd release is when it examines the minutiaeThe Simpsons dvds of office life and the mundane qualities Ghost Whisperer DVDof this environment. People leaveGhost Whisperer dvd box set jobs for all sorts of reasons, so I Ghost Whisperer dvd seriesdon't think it needs to be some overly Ghost Whisperer series dvddramatic or overly written event."

Carell also revealed thatGhost Whisperer Box Set he would prefer a low-key The King of Queens dvdexit from the show.

"I think that's life: there'sThe King of Queens dvd box set an ebb and flow, and things The King of Queens box setchange. Just don't get too heavy-handedThe King of Queens dvd series with it. That's what I would Law and Order dvdprefer."

The seventh season of Law and Order box setThe Office - Carell's last - is Law and Order dvd box setdue to air on NBC later 90210 dvd box setthis year.

honeys

Back to top Go down