ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More!

Go down

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More! Empty Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More!

Post  summersun Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Every week, editors star trek voyagerMickey O'Connor and Adam Bryant answer your burning questions. Want some TV scoop? Please send all questions to mega_scoop@tvguide.com.Any news on what's ahead for Cristina and Owen on Grey's Anatomy? — Lisa
ADAM: If there's one thing webones complete series know about Dr. Yang, it's that her career always comes first. Has her time with Owen changed that? We'll the wire dvdfind out when Cristina gets stuck with monk dvda very difficult decision that could drastically affect not only her future, but also one of her closest relationships.I'm dyingDexter dvd boxset for 24 to start again. What will the new cast members be up to? — CassandraMICKEY: You've probably heard Cole Ortiz (Freddie Prinze Jr.) described as a star trek voyager dvdmini-Jack, but I bet you haven't heard Dana Walsh (Katee Sackhoff) described as a duplicitous liar. Now you have! Also: Jennifer Westfeldt's ambitious journalist will do anything for the story — including use those feminine wiles star trek voyager complete seriesI've heard so much about.I can't wait for the Southland premiere! What can we expect in the first new episode? — SaraADAM: The first new episode, two and a half men dvd box setwhich should air sometime in March, will very quickly resolve the Season 1 cliff-hanger. The good news:disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Russell (Tom Everett Scott) survives being shot. The bad news: He may be in pretty bad shape, forcing Lydia (Regina King) to work with a new partner. "What happens to him is pretty devastating," creator Ann Biderman tells me. "His role changes in a way that's surprising. Lydia will face the challenge of whatsupernatural dvd it's like to work without him. It's a big part of the next episodes."To what degree will Chuck's new spy activities be public knowledge on this season of Chuck? — DTaub35MICKEY: Captain Awesome won't be the only person clued in to Chuck Bartowski's secret identity this season. That 70s show dvd"Some people might find out," Yvonne Strahovski tells us. "Somebody finds out from the family. Dramatic pause. Somebody else finds out. That's The unite dvd box setall I can say." (Yes, she said "dramatic pause.")Is there anyGreys Anatomy dvd chance we'll see more Vance on NCIS: Los Angeles? — MartyADAM: Rocky Carroll tells me that Vance's video check-ins are all he's expecting for now. "I like thatThe office dvd Vance is not used in exactly the same capacity in both shows," Carroll One tree hill dvdsays. But there is one particular way he'd like to get drawn into the L.A. mix. "I'm hoping that there's another case that's personal to Vance that makes him have toBoston legal dvd get on a plane and  Golden Girls dvd go to LA. Something that's part of his personal life, I think that would be great."Are Gossip Girl's Rufus and Lily going to be able to last? — Jamie
MICKEY: Executive producer Josh Schwartz, Entourage dvdever the romantic, lays out the odds. "I hope so, but it's Gossip Girl so no one is happy for long," he says. Does this mean that Rufus won't take the news of Lily's secret rendezvous with Serena's dad so well? There's a certain trophy wife out there who knows the answer.I hate the idea of a Criminal Minds spin-off. Is there a way youCriminal Minds dvd can assure the fans that nothing is going to change and they won't steal writers and stories from the original? — Diane

summersun

Back to top Go down