ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Buzz: Scoop on House, NCIS, Lost and More!

Go down

Mega Buzz: Scoop on House, NCIS, Lost and More! Empty Mega Buzz: Scoop on House, NCIS, Lost and More!

Post  cotton501 Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 am

Should House fans hold out any hope for more Huddy? star trek voyager — MaureenNCIS dvd
MICKEY: Star Trek Enterprise dvd Right now, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd the best I can promise you is that Dr. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd Crankypants will experience something of a thaw Disney dvd collection when it comes to Cuddy in next week's episode. Cold Case dvd box set There will still be scads of ice floes between them, entourage dvd but they'll look smaller, golden girls complete box set like in An Inconvenient Truth, bones complete series except without all the dead polar bears and with Lucas. the wire dvd
I know it's a little early, monk dvd but any scoop on what to expect from this year's NCIS finale? Dexter dvd box set— Jackiestar trek voyager dvd
ADAM: star trek voyager complete series It's never too early, two and a half men dvd box set Jackie! star trek complete series Especially not for executive producer Shane Brennan. the sopranos complete series "I'm a great believer in planning it out and knowing where we're going to land, farscape complete series" he tells me. ally mcbeal complete series "The audience has already seen some of the elements one tree hill dvd— we've already started the finale in a way. battlestar galactica dvd You won't see it in every episode, frasier complete box set but we'll tease it out. It'll be surprising, and [this year] it's going to be controversial." friends complete series
Widmore, sons of anarchy dvd Ben, Locke, Jacob, stargate atlantis dvd Man in Black... boston legal complete series will we ever find out who the good guys really are on Lost? — Linhow I met your mother dvd box set
MICKEY: scrubs dvd We asked Josh Holloway, criminal minds dvd who portrays Sawyer, mash complete box set one ethically complicated dude, what he thinks. that 70s show complete series"I think the whole beauty of this show and the intrigue has been ghost whisperer dvd the constant question of what is good and grey’s anatomy dvd what is bad and what is right or wrong, James Bond 007 dvd box set" he says. "That is the entire crux of the show, Charmed complete box setso no, you're never going to get a clear picture. house md dvd You're going to be left with that question to answer for yourself. supernatural dvd box set" Next you'll be telling me the numbers are just... numbers! the office dvd box set
I really like Sarah's new boyfriend on monk dvd box setBrothers & Sisters. Is he going to stick around? Will and Grace complete box set — GemmaArmy Wives dvd box set
ADAM: Babylon 5 complete dvd box set He'll be around at least until the Valentine's Day episode (Feb. 21), Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 in which Sarah gets a whole lot more than candy and flowers: Heroes seasons dvd Gilles Marini's Luc makes a surprise return. Buffy the Vampire complete box set "Sarah's going to have to make a decision Las Vegas dvd about what she wants with her life, the Unit dvd box set" executive producer David Marshall Grant tells me. The Closer seasons dvd set "Roy and her are in a good place right now, MI5 Spooks dvd set but Luc is one of those relationships that was really romantic for Sarah. Californication dvd box set I think she's going to have a pretty conflicted Valentine's Day." Project Runway dvd box set
Will Rachel and Finn ever get back together on Glee? MacGyver complete series — Benji Nip-Tuck dvd box set
MICKEY: Will you forget about those two for a minute, The West Wing complete box set please? Ryan Murphy tells us he was taken off guard by how Alias complete series involved fans were in the Will-Emma pairing. The OC complete series As a result, he and the writers are drafting a "relationship timeline" for the future couple. Yes, couple! Says Murphy: "We have a lot of conversations about 'When should they kiss again? When should they sleep together?

cotton501

Back to top Go down