ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Lost, Grey's, Chuck and More!

Go down

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Lost, Grey's, Chuck and More! Empty Mega Buzz: Scoop on Lost, Grey's, Chuck and More!

Post  cotton501 Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 am

What do you make of those Lost "Last Supper" pictures? NCIS dvd— LandyStar Trek Enterprise dvd
MICKEY: First off, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd let me put on my tin-foil hat so my thoughts can't be read. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd There, that's better. Disney dvd collection Let me ask you: gossip girl dvd box set Why do you think there are two images? entourage dvd Is ABC just offering us a bit of photographic variety or are the twin images themselves a clue to how things go down in Season 6? golden girls complete box set Could the skulls indicate impending deaths, star trek complete series albeit in alternate timelines? the sopranos complete series These are questions worth asking. farscape complete series
Should I be worried about Mer and Der on Grey's Anatomy? ally mcbeal complete series — Anaone tree hill dvd
ADAM: Rule No. 1 of marriage (Post It or otherwise): battlestar galactica dvd Never let slip something your spouse told you in confidence. frasier complete box set Derek will learn that lesson the hard way when he blabs one of Meredith's secrets around the hospifriends complete seriestal. While Derek will definitely be in the doghouse, sons of anarchy dvd the secret's impact will be much more wide-ranging at Seattle Grace-Mercy West. stargate atlantis dvd
I can't wait for Chuck to return. Will it pick up where it left off? boston legal complete series — NigelPat
MICKEY: Not at all. how I met your mother dvd box set There will be a significant time jump that sets the stage for another kiss and a teary breakupscrubs dvd — all within in the first hour. In a nice reversal, criminal minds dvd cold-as-ice Sarah will thaw slightly and emotionally sloppy puppy Chuck will put his own career first for once. mash complete series
Could Rena Sofer be Gibbs' new love interest on NCIS? that 70s show complete series — Brendaghost whisperer dvd
ADAM: I see where you're going, grey’s anatomy dvd Brenda. After all, James Bond 007 dvd box set Sofer did confirm to me that she will be back for at least one more episode. Charmed complete box set So could she be the potential love interest that executive producer Shane Brennan has said will appear in the second half of the season? house md dvd "Who in their right mind would not love to be a potential love interest for Mark Harmon? supernatural dvd box set" Sofer says. the office dvd box set "I have absolutely no idea. monk dvd box set I am certainly very happy to stay where I'm at if [Brennan] sees that as a possibility. I'm not saying that is a possibility, but boy, wouldn't that be nice?"

cotton501

Back to top Go down