ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox ain't fibbin' Lie to Me will be back

Go down

Fox ain't fibbin'  Lie to Me  will be back Empty Fox ain't fibbin' Lie to Me will be back

Post  cfwang11 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Your pants. They're on fire.

Were you planning a grassroots campaign to get people to watch the season finale of Lie to Me in hopes a spike in ratings would force Fox to renew the show for a second season? If so Pink Floyd Oh By The Way Collection Agatha Christies Poirot complete dvd Drop Dead Diva complete serie I love Lucy boxset australia Desperate Housewives tv show dvd MASH box set series, don't bother. Fox decided to take matters into its own hands.

Fox has granted Lie to Me a second season on the same day its season-one finale is set to air and less than a week before it officially announces its 2009-2010 schedule at its upfronts. The new show performed respectably in its debut season Without a Trace dvd box set all seasons deep space 9 complete collection series 1-7 Leave It to Beaver box, thanks in large part to its American Idol lead-in.

One reason the network likes the chances for the show's future lies in a major personnel move Agatha Christies Poirot box set How I met your mother complete series dvd Married With Children full season The L Word complete boxset Friends complete series dvd, also announced today. The Shield creator Shawn Ryan has hopped on board the project as executive producer and showrunner.

Lie to Me stars Tim Roth as Dr. Cal Lightman Super why set My Name is Earl complete series dvd Married With Children seasons 1-11 on dvd Criminal Minds complete box set That 70s Show complete set 1 to 8, a law enforcement consultant who has the uncanny ability to detect lies. In the season finale Grey's Anatomy full season 90210 box Married With Children complete series box set, which airs tonight on Fox Entourage complete seasons WordWorld dvd Six feet under set Warehouse 13 boxsets True Blood dvd Ghost Whisperer the complete set Chuck series box Star trek original series complete box set The Golden girls box set complete series, Cal and his group help officials identify those responsible for terrorist attacks on Washington Mad Men 1-4 The Pickup Artist complete serie Babylon 5 full set dvds Fist of north star dvd, D.C.

cfwang11

Back to top Go down