ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eva Longoria: Back to Beso

Go down

Eva Longoria: Back to Beso Empty Eva Longoria: Back to Beso

Post  Nancybaby Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:24 am

Checking in on the sopranos dvd box sether mega-lucrative restaurant, Seinfeld dvd box set Eva Longoria was spotted arriving at Beso sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setin West Hollywood last Frasier dvd box setnight (January 5).
The “Desperate Housewives dvd box set ” babe looked lovely as Criminal Minds dvd box setshe strolled past the paparazzi Grey’s anatomy dvd sporting a black jacket, black top, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set and black trousers along with a blue Seinfeld seasons 1-9 dvd box setBirkin handbag.
In related news, it seems Eva is the sopranos seasons 1-6 dvd box setlooking do further diversify sons of anarchy 1-2 dvd box sether portfolio by releasing her very Frasier seasons 1-11 dvd box set own perfume later this year.
The fragrance will be called Eva by disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Eva Longoria. She explained, “I have always been Grey’s anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box setsomewhat allergic Gossip Girl dvd box setto all perfumes and really wanted to Criminal Minds seasons 1-4 dvd box setcreate something thatScrubs dvd every woman could wear. So I decided to create my Scrubs dvd own fragrance that is light, fresh and unique. that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box setI think the scent of a woman is extremely sexy and this the office dvd scent will prove that."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down