ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryan Batt Back to Mad Men?

Go down

Bryan Batt Back to Mad Men? Empty Bryan Batt Back to Mad Men?

Post  robson12 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 am

By now I've learned Chuck box set that getting the super secretive mad men dvd cast to confirm anything is Cold Case dvd box set impossible. Even so, I'm feeling Brothers and Sisters box set fairly confidant that before long CSI Las Vegas tv series we'll be seeing Bryan Batt back in '60s-era NYC as CSI NY DVD artistic director Salvatore Romano on Desperate Housewives dvd series the Emmy-winning AMC drama. Why am I feeling Lost box set so positive? Well, in the past, every time Disney dvd set I'd run in to Bryan and ask for an update NCIS tv series on his status, he'd tell me quite sullenly that smallville tv series he's heard nada from anyone. Basically star trek voyager box set, he was getting on with his life. But The wire complete series at the Emmy Awards, Bryan was back with his cast and just seemed tickled — as if he knew something we didn't.
Bryan Batt Back to Mad Men? 090713dvd-bryan-batt1
"A few months ago I got a call from the god of mad men dvd set [series creator Matthew Weiner]," Bryan told The wire dvd series me. So what did Weiner say? "He told me two and a half men dvd set Sal is not dead." That's all Bryan would say The Good Wife dvd series on the subject (which makes it sound Bleach box set as if the much-missed actor has been [url=http:// www.boxset4less.com/]tv on dvd[/url] brought back under the cone NCIS DVD box set of silence).
It's the most encouraging Lost season 1-6 dvd news we've heard since I broke news Smallville seasons dvd box set last year that Bryan had been dropped from Battlestar Galactica complete series the cast for storyline reasons. (His gay true blood season 3 dvd character had antagonized the firm Avatar blu-ray's top client, Lucky Strike, which demanded his Eureka dvd dismissal.) Also a good sign that the old Man vs Wild dvd team is being reassembled: the August 29 Life dvd episode saw Ken Cosgrove (Aaron Staton) rehired In Plain Sight dvd by the firm.
The Mad Men cast is currently Hustle dvd shooting its top-secret season finale. Asked Stargate Universe season 1 dvd if that's the show when we'll first see leverage dvd Sal back, Bryan just smiled and said vampire diaries on dvd, "We'll see."
"We've missed disney dvd collection box set Bryan so much," Christina Hendricks (Joan) admitted one tree hill season 7 on dvd to me. "I love him like crazy crazy. Sal is weeds seasons 1-5 dvd just so charming. He brought such style to the show mad men dvd box set."
Asked to chime Woody Allen dvd box set in, here's what big boss Weiner had Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd box set to say on the subject: "Yes, Sal is alive Bleach dvd box set," confirmed stone-faced Weiner. "There's 30 Rock dvd box set hope, but you have to watch the show. You know Project Runway dvd box set I'm not going to say anything."
So where has Sal been The Good Wife dvd box set cavorting this whole time? Bryan joked FlashForward dvd box set, "I can assure you he has not been Friday Night Lights dvd box set in Central Park."

robson12

Back to top Go down