ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going back to the basics.

Go down

Going back to the basics. Empty Going back to the basics.

Post  will56 Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 am

Married with children dvd box setis not only one of my all time favorite shows, but if I were to make a list of the top five sitcoms ever made,Married with children dvd box set would definately be on that list. The story behind Married with children dvd seriesnever gets old. You have an aging and bitter shoe salesman named Al Bundy who was a big football star in high school that was forced to give everything up to marry his high school sweetheart Peggy. The premise of Married with children dvd is to focus on the daily life of the Bundy family including an extremely attractive but unintelligent daughter Kelly, a sex crazed son named Bud that never gets the girl, and a lazy dog named Buck.
I loved the series Las Vegas DVD box set as we live about an hour by plane and just go down there to escape from it all. love Las Vegas seasons, I bought all five seasons and I always thoughtLas Vegas series 1-5exceptionally well cast, performed, cut and directed. So I could not wait to see the fifth season, since the fourth ended with such a cliffhanger. Alas, I was rather disappointed to find out that one of my favourite characters had quit. James Caan, who was the soul and key player of Nip tuck dvd series all.
Of course, Nip tuck dvd box setis over the top- I think the writing is unrealistic for most ofNip tuck dvd series, but it's more than a TV show and entertaining nonetheless, Nip tuck dvd 1-6 's truly awesome on Blu-ray. See guest stars Sanaa Lathan, Mario Lopez, Monique, Brooke Sheilds, Larry hagman, Rosie O'Donnell and more!Nip tuck dvd 1-6 is a wonderful show and this Blu-Ray did a good job showing how vibrant the colors in Nip tuck dvd box set are. I did notice some resolution drop out and fuzzy images.
NCIS DVD box sethas been a class act from the first season. The proof of depth in NCIS DVD box set is the loss of a major character at the end of the second season and replacement in the third.NCIS DVD series 1-7 is a great example of an ensemble cast. The actors have created believeable characters. Dialogue sounds like real conversation.I started watching NCSI because Mark Harmon stars in NCIS DVD box set but I thought I'd have to see some gruesome things I didn't want to see as a trade off. In "The Big Bang Theory dvd box set" we are thrust into the lives of 3 genius level scientists, and one super-genius level scientist. The Big Bang Theory dvd needed its "Spock" or "Mr. Data" to explain to the rest of us what on Earth they were talking about, so we got Kaley Cuoco playing the lay-person's character of "Penny." As the genius scientists have to explain to her what they are talking about, The Big Bang Theory dvdclues the rest of us in too. I think this sitcom belongs up there with the all time greats- I love Lucy, All in the Family, The Beverly Hillbillies, (insert your favorite classic sitcom here).

will56

Back to top Go down