ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox confirms '24' cancellation

Go down

Fox confirms '24' cancellation Empty Fox confirms '24' cancellation

Post  honeys Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:57 am

Fox has confirmed speculation that it has decided to axe real-time drama 24 Hours in its eighth season.

A statement CSI Las Vegasissued by the network announced CSI Las Vegas dvd box setthat the show will bow outCSI Las Vegas dvd with a two-hour NCIS seasons dvdseries finale to air on May 24.ItNCIS dvd collection is thought that declining doctor who dvdratings and increasing production CSI Miami DVDcosts led to the decision.The The Mentalist series dvdprogramme's cancellation CSI Miami dvd box setwas a joint decision bysmallville seasons dvd star and executive producersmallville dvd Kiefer Sutherland, executivesharpe complete series dvd box set producer and showrunner Howard Gordon, TwentiethDoctor Who seasons dvd Century Fox Television, Imagine EntertainmentHow I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set and Fox BroadcastingHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection Company.

Sutherland said: "This hasHouse MD season been the role ofMonk dvd box set a lifetime, and I will monk complete series never be able to fully The closer seasons dvdexpress my appreciation toGilmore Girls seasons dvd everyone who made it possible. While thecurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd end of the series isScrubs seasons dvd bittersweet, we always wanted 24 to Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionfinish on a high note, so theshrek seasons dvd boxset decision to make theArmy Wives dvd box set eighth season our Boston leagal seasons dvdlast was one we all las vegas dvdagreed upon.

"This feels like Seinfeld seasons dvd box setthe culmination of all our efforts fromStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set the writers to the actorsStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd to our fantastic crew Supernatural DVDand everyone at Fox. Looking ahead to The tudors seasons dvd the future, Howard Gordon and I The Sopranos dvd box setare excited about the opportunity toGrey’s Anatomy dvd collection create the feature film version Grey’s Anatomy dvd releasesof 24. But when all is saidCold Case seasons dvd and done, it is the loyalmichael jackson collection dvd worldwide fan base that Desperate Housewives seasonmade it possible for me to have the experience of ally mcbeal complete series dvdplaying the role of Jack Bauer, and fortwo and a half men complete box set that I am eternally grateful."

The movie will seedr who dvd Sutherland's Jack Bauer face JAG complete series dvd collectionenemies in Europe and be penned by Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionState of Play screenwriterGet Smart dvd Billy Ray.

Gordon added: "KieferMy name is earl dvd collection and I have loved every gleedvdminute of making 24, but we glee season 1 dvdall believe that Merlin dvdnow is the right time to call Dollhouse dvd box setit a day. I echo his The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setsentiments of gratitude toward The Vampire Diaries dvdthe show's amazing creative team, as supernatural dvd box setwell as the studiosmallville dvd collection and network who havesmallville dvd releases always believed in cold case series dvdus and showncold case dvd releases us unbelievableunited states of tara season 1 dvd support."

honeys

Back to top Go down