ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longoria Parker confirms reality TV show

Go down

Longoria Parker confirms reality TV show Empty Longoria Parker confirms reality TV show

Post  honeys Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Eva Longoria ParkerScrubs seasons dvd has revealed that her restaurant Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionwill be the focus of a new shrek seasons dvd boxsetreality TV show.

The Desperate Housewives seasonactress, who is currently in California las vegas dvdfilming her new indie comedySeinfeld seasons dvd box set Without Men, told CNN aboutStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set her production company's latestStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd project.

The VH1 show will be basedSupernatural DVD on her Hollywood restaurant Beso supernatural dvd box setbut the 35-year-old said supernatural on dvdthat she won't appear in it.

"It will follow the employeesThe tudors seasons dvd that work at my restaurant. I'm not in The Sopranos dvd box setit that much. I'm marriedGrey’s Anatomy dvd and old now," she joked.

Longoria Parker alsoGrey’s Anatomy Box Set revealed that she wants to spend more Cold Case seasons dvdtime behind the camera.

"I love producing. I lovemichael jackson collection dvd the business aspect of it," she Desperate Housewives dvd box setsaid. "We have so many beautiful Desperate Housewives box setstories in the Latin communityally mcbeal complete series dvd that I think should be told, andtwo and a half men complete box set I really would like to focus ontwo and a half men dvd trying to bring some of thosetwo and a half men season 7 dvd stories to light now."

The actress is reportedly JAG dvdbeing sued by two of the Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionrestuarant's former managers.

honeys

Back to top Go down