ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Dexter' star confirms return to show

Go down

'Dexter' star confirms return to show Empty 'Dexter' star confirms return to show

Post  honeys Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 am

Dexter star Grey’s Anatomy dvdJulie Benz has confirmed Grey’s Anatomy Box Setreports that she will return Cold Case seasons dvdfor the show's upcoming fifthmichael jackson collection dvd season.

Benz's character Rita, who Desperate Housewives seasonwas married to Dexter (Michael C. Hall), Desperate Housewives dvd box setwas murdered by the Desperate Housewives box setTrinity Killer in the last season ally mcbeal complete series dvdfinale.

However, Benz told two and a half men complete box setthat Rita will be an important two and a half men dvdpart of future episodes.

"Rita's presence istwo and a half men season 7 dvd definitely going to beJAG dvd felt throughout theHomicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection season," she explained. "You can't Get Smart dvddeny that she had an My name is earl dvdeffect on Dexter's life, which is glee dvdreally what this season's glee season 1 dvdabout."

Benz refused to Merlin dvdcomment on rumours that RitaDollhouse dvd box set ill feature in flashbacks, butThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set said: "You're going toThe Vampire Diaries dvd learn more about their The Vampire Diaries Complete Season 1 on DVDrelationship. I loved Rita and Dexter'ssmallville dvd collection storyline, even though I know smallville dvd releasesothers didn't always like it.

"I do believe her cold case series dvdending was too abrupt, socold case dvd releases returning [is about] my lovethe big bang theory series dvd for the character, the show andThe Office Season 6 DVD Box Set the fans, to give someThe Office DVD Box Set sort of closure to help The Office DVD Box Set 1-6the story move The Office DVD Setforward."

Dexter is expected toLeverage seasons dvd return for its fifth Family Guy dvd setseason in September.

honeys

Back to top Go down