ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Grey's' creator confirms Heigl return

Go down

'Grey's' creator confirms Heigl return Empty 'Grey's' creator confirms Heigl return

Post  claire-M Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:53 am

Grey's Anatomy dvd box set creator Shonda Rhimes has explained that she is looking forward to developing some of the show's characters. everybody loves Raymond dvd box set
Speaking to OK!, Rhimesmad men dvd box set revealed that Katherine Heigl will return to the show soon after taking time off for maternity leave.
"She's written into the next script," Rhimes explained.
Grey's Anatomy dvd box set head writer added that she is looking forward to exploring James Pickens's character Dr Richard family guy series dvd Webber.
She said: "I love James Pickens and [url= http://www.cartoon77.com/products/South-Park-Seasons-1-13-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1851.html]South park dvd box set[/url] I think we're going to see a lot more of him and what happens to his Disney dvd collection character and explore what happens to a doctor when they go to rehab and come out the other side."
Rhimes also revealed all Disney movies that she is enjoying working with Jesse Williams, who plays Dr Jackson Avery.
"We developed his character a little more Naruto complete series dvd box set and illuminate who he is a little more to give more time to him," she said. "I think it was nice to bring in people that the audience would hate and our characters mad men dvd box set would have to rise against."

claire-M

Back to top Go down