ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop

Go down

Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop Empty Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 am

Tuesday's Cold Case dvd episode of Lost, "Ab Aeterno," Cold Case dvd box setwas all about Dick Clark RichardGilmore Girls dvd Alpert, the ageless wonder who Gilmore Girls dvd box setdoesn't wear eyeliner and has House md dvdconstantly played coy about House dvd box sethat he knows about the island. Scrubs dvd It was also another entry in the Scrubs dvd box setever-growing tradition of non-traditionalDesperate Housewives dvd box set Lost episodes that buck their season'sDesperate Housewives dvd storytelling devices.

For me, Criminal Minds dvd box seta break from the side-flashes was Criminal Minds dvd more than welcome. EvenGossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd box set though I've recently started to Gossip Girl dvd box setwarm to these alternate-reality tales, True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd watching "Ab Aeterno" was True Blood dvd like reuniting with an old friendGrey’s anatomy dvd thanks to the episode's straight-flashbackGrey’s anatomy dvd box setnarrative structure CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd box set(although conspiracy theorists could CSI Las Vegas dvd box setreasonably argue that it, too, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set was a side-flash), which the Lost disney dvd box set of old did splendidly.

We were disney dvd collection flashed-back (flash-backed?) Golden Girls dvd to Richard's real-time days, Golden Girls dvd box set when he was an extra in Last The unit dvd box setof the Mohicans and lived in the The unit dvdCanary Islands in 1867. Things supernatural dvddragged for a bit—Richard had a sicksupernatural dvd box set wife, killed a doctor by accident, Entourage seasons 1-6 dvd went to jail, and was sold into slavery, Entourage dvdat which point he ended dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setup on the Black Rock, our favorite dexter dvd box setdynamite-carrying sea vessel—dexter dvdbefore he was finally rescued by Seinfeld dvd box setThe Man in Black. That's when things Seinfeld dvd really got cookin'.

Becausethe sopranos dvd box set in last night's episode, we learned the sopranos dvd more than ever before about Jacob and sopranos dvd the Man in Black—albeit through sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setunreliable narrators. According tosons of anarchy dvd box set Jacob, he isn't the devil and Frasier dvd box setthe Man in Black is pure evil—Frasier dvd and being held captive on Frasier dvd setthe island so that his pure one tree hill dvd box setbadness doesn't "infect" the rest of the one tree hill dvd world (presumably as has that 70s show dvd box sethappened with Sayid and Claire). According that 70s show dvd to Smokey, he's just a dude who boston legal dvd box setwants to be free and Jacob is the Devil. boston legal dvd Jacob's conversation with Richard friends dvd box seton the beach was a fascinating, and friends dvd worthy of a transcript:

Jacob: Think Mash dvd box set of this wine as what you keep calling Mash dvd "hell." There's many other names for Mash dvd set it as well, "malevolence," "evil," "darkness." the office dvd And here it is, swirling around in this bottle the office dvd box set unable to get out because if it did, the office dvd set it would spread. The cork is the wire dvdthis island. And it's the only thing keepingthe wire dvd set the darkness where it belongs. how i met your mother 1-4 dvd That man who sent you to kill mehow i met your mother dvd believes that everyone is corruptible how i met your mother dvd setbecause it's in their very nature family guy dvd box setto sin. I bring people here to prove family guy dvd him wrong. And when they get here, family guy dvd settheir past doesn't matter

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down