ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sale DVDs at DVDSetShop

Go down

Hot Sale DVDs at DVDSetShop Empty Hot Sale DVDs at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 am

Incarcerated OZ dvd rapper Lil Wayne is facing furtherOZ dvd box set legal action - the producer the closer dvd box set behind his 2007 hit A Milli is the closer dvd suing the rapper over The Mentalist dvd box set alleged unpaid royalties.

Producer Bangladesh, The Mentalist season 1 dvd real name Shondrae Crawford, the X files seasons 1-9 dvd alleges he is owed $500,000 bythe X files dvd Wayne's record label Cash Money - er seasons 1-15 dvdand he's adamant the only wayer dvd he will get what he is reportedlyer dvd box setowed is by taking legal er dvd setaction.

Speaking to Girlfriends seasons 1-8 dvdVibe.com, Crawford says, "Cash Girlfriends dvdMoney don't pay royalties. Girlfriends seasons 1-8 (Wayne's 2008 album) Tha Carter III Girlfriends dvds (is) his biggest album probably Leverage seasons 1-2 dvd because of A Milli. You have Leverage dvd to sue these guys so that Leverage dvd box set they pay up...

"All the money Knight Rider seasons 1-4 dvd from album sales goes to Knight Rider dvdCash Money. I get checks from Knight Rider on dvdSony for Beyonce, checks from Midsomer Murders seasons 1-13 dvd different labels for different Midsomer Murders dvdartists, it just comes to you. Midsomer Murders dvd set You don't have to call them, roswell seasons 1-3 dvdsue them and all that junk. This is roswell dvdwhat you're owed."

Wayne is man vs wild seasons 1-3 dvdcurrently also facing legal man vs wild dvdaction from Pennsylvania-basedfather ted seasons 1-3 dvd rapper/musician Dirahn father ted dvdGilliams over his Lollipopfather ted dvd set track - the rapper claimsheroes seasons 1-4 dvd Wayne used his song Grindin' heroe dvdLike A Goon, which was heroes dvddistributed to record industry heroes on dvdexecutives in 2007, for inspiration heroes dvd setfor the Grammy-winning heroes dvd 1-4single.

Producer Jim heroes box set Jonsin is also suing Wayne, dark angel seasons 1-2 dvd alleging he has yet to receive dark angel dvdany royalty payments for his the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvdwork on Lollipop, while the king of queens dvdproducer Darius 'Deezle' the king of queens on dvdHarrison has also filedGlee season 1 dvda multi-million dollar lawsuitGlee season 1 dvd box set over royalties from Wayne'sThe West Wing dvd box set track, Mrs. Officer.

The hip-hop The West Wing dvd star began serving a year-long my name is earl seasons 1-4 dvdsentence at New York's Rikers my name is earl dvdIsland prison in March my name is earl dvd box setafter pleading guilty to gun my name is earl on dvd possession charges.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down