ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop

Go down

Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop Empty Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:48 am

Remember the the closer dvd box setTGIF sitcoms of yesteryear? the closer dvd Jason Dolley does, and he's not quite sure the closer dvd set what happened to them.

"They OZ dvdwere so huge, especially when OZ dvd box setmy parents were growing OZ dvdup — everyone watched TV together," Cold Case dvd he tells TVGuide.com of such classic Gilmore Girls dvdFriday-night family comedies as The BradyHouse md dvd Bunch and The Partridge Family. "Scrubs dvd That whole TGIF concept, for whateverDesperate Housewives dvd box set reason, is gone now. But I think we will Criminal Minds dvd box setsort of fill that void."

Dolley Gossip Girl dvd box setstars in the new Disney True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd comedy Good Luck CharlieGrey’s anatomy dvd (premieres Sunday at 8:30/7:30c), CSI Las Vegas dvd box set a throwback to those old-school disney 100 years of magic dvd box set family sitcoms that appealed to multiple disney dvd box set generations (think Step by disney dvd collection Step and Family Matters). The disney on dvd series focuses on the Duncan Golden Girls dvd siblings, P.J. (Dolley), Teddy Golden Girls dvd box set(Bridgit Mendler) and GabeThe unit dvd box set (Bradley Steven Perry), who supernatural dvdmust care for their baby sister Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdCharlotte ("Charlie") when Entourage dvdtheir parents — played dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box set by Leigh-Allyn Baker Seinfeld dvd box setand Eric Allan Kramer — return to work.

The premise the sopranos dvd box setsounds basic enough, but the sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setshow is a departure for the network, Frasier dvd box setwhich in recent years has found one tree hill dvd box setsuccess with more high-concept that 70s show dvd box set programming (Hannah Montana, boston legal dvd box set Wizards of Waverly Place, boston legal dvd J.O.N.A.S., Sonny with a Chance)." friends dvd box setWhen I read [the script], I was like, Mash dvd 'Oh, this is kind of cool. This is the office dvd a little different,'" Dolley, 18, says. the wire dvd "It has a Full House kind of feelhow i met your mother 1-4 dvd. It's very family-friendly. Families family guy dvd box setcan sit down and watch this and merlin seasons 1-2 dvd get a real laugh. I think that's what'slaw and order svu dvd box setbeen cool about it frommarried with children dvd box set the start and what's still coolarmy wives dvd box set about it today."

Dolley, who mad men dvd box setstarted acting at age 11, is no big love dvd box setstranger to Disney, having starred doctor who dvd box setin its TV movie Hatching Pete andsouth park dvd box set on the short-lived series Cory in the House. the l word dvd box set Charlie, though, gives himlost dvd box set the chance to play an "older, more the simpsons dvd box setgrown-up, realistic" character.

Older, but not wiser. ghost whisperer dvd box set "P.J. is best described by his little weeds seasons 1-5 dvdbrother — he's not very 'thinky,'" xena warrior princess seasons 1-6 dvdDolley says. "He's not the smartestthe tribe seasons 1-5 dvd guy in the family, but he's not dumb. the tudors seasons 1-3 dvd He's super-nice. He's sort of a ladiessmallville seasons 1-8 dvd man too — very suave. He's a my name is earl seasons 1-4 dvdwannabe rocker. He loves todamages seasons 1-2 dvd play the guitar, but he's not The West Wing dvd box set super-good."

While P.J. Glee season 1 dvd is the oldest of the Duncan clan, Glee dvdDolley is the youngest of four the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvd boys in real life, which gave the king of queens dvd him an "interesting" perspective. dark angel seasons 1-2 dvdA large age gap meant his two dark angel dvdoldest half-brothers never picked heroes seasons 1-4 dvdon Dolley and his brother, Jeffrey. The same heroes dvdcan't be said for the Duncan siblings.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down