ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop

Go down

Buy Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop Empty Buy Hot DVDs at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 am

Despite Cold Case dvd being involved in a loveCold Case dvd box set triangle this season on Gilmore Girls dvdGrey's Anatomy, fan favorites Gilmore Girls dvd box setCristina (Sandra Oh) andHouse md dvd Owen (Kevin McKidd) have a brightHouse dvd box set future, executive producerScrubs dvd Shonda Rhimes tells TVGuide.com Scrubs dvd box setexclusively.

"There is Desperate Housewives dvd box set absolutely hope for CristinaDesperate Housewives dvd and Owen," she says. "They Desperate Housewives dvd set clearly love each other."

Watch full Criminal Minds dvd box setepisodes of Grey's Anatomy in our Criminal Minds dvd Online Video Guide

Dr. Teddy Gossip Girl dvd box setAltman (Kim Raver), whoGossip Girl dvd still harbors feelings for True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd wartime pal Owen, has beenTrue Blood dvd standing in the way of Grey’s anatomy dvd that hope this season — and Grey’s anatomy dvd box setthat has agitated fans. "It's disney 100 years of magic dvd box set been very interesting to watch disney dvd box set everyone twittering," Rhimes disney dvd collection says. "I'm really glad Golden Girls dvd everyone cares that much. Golden Girls dvd box setSeriously, I'm glad they The unit dvd box sethave that strong of a reaction to The unit dvd what's going on."

"It's interesting supernatural dvdthat the assumption is supernatural dvd box setthat we're attempting to Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdbreak up Cristina and Owen, Entourage dvdor that Teddy is somehow Entourage dvd box setgoing to be the instrument dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setof that. I think that fans are dexter dvd box set used to stories being told a dexter dvdcertain way, so I get it."

Just because Seinfeld dvd box setthere is hope, doesn't mean Seinfeld dvd there isn't impending the sopranos dvd box settrouble for the couple, the sopranos dvd some of which Meredithsons of anarchy dvd box set (Ellen Pompeo) will havesons of anarchy dvd to protect Cristina from. Frasier dvd box set "Meredith is a fairly fierce Frasier dvd protector of Cristina and I one tree hill dvd box setlove that," continues Rhimes. one tree hill dvd "In a lot of ways, she'sone tree hill on dvd the instrument of whatever that 70s show dvd box set happens next in the triangle. that 70s show dvd Cristina is her person boston legal dvd box setand she's trying to takeboston legal dvd care of her the best she can."

Exclusive: friends dvd box setMandy Moore to guest-star in friends dvd Grey's Anatomy finale

So if Cristina Mash dvd box set and Owen have a happy future, Mash dvd why continue the drama? the office dvd "A lot of happy people on the the office dvd box set show make for a lot of happythe wire dvd people and not much show," jokes the wire dvd box setRhimes. "I don't really how i met your mother 1-4 dvdunderstand the real ferventhow i met your mother dvd desire for everybody how i met your mother dvd box setto be in healthy relationships. family guy dvd box setJust because they're facing obstacles family guy dvd and we're waiting to see what'smerlin seasons 1-2 dvd going to happen with them, merlin dvd that doesn't mean that they married with children dvd box setcan't have a happy ending. married with children dvd But why does their happy army wives dvd box setending have to happen right now?"

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down