ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction

Go down

Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction Empty Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction

Post  claire-M Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 am

Katherine Heigl the simpsons dvd season almost debuted more than just her South park dvd is on sale at www.cartoon77.com darker hair color.

The newly brunette Grey's Anatomy star caught her dress strap after Disney dvd box set it broke while she was accepting the Female family guy dvd Star of the Year award at the ShoWest Disney dvd collection convention in Las Vegas last week, according to E! News.

VIDEO: Katherine Heigl's family guy dvd series wardrobe mishap

The show's emcee, looney tunes dvd Billy Bush, swooped in and held Dreamworks animation DVD Heigl's strap in place as she finished her speech. baby einstein dvd collection Heigl later secured the strap with a safety pin.

In non-fashion Dawson’s creek dvd emergency news, the actress said that her new American dad dvddark 'do is for her role as a young female Aladdin dvd bounty hunter in the movie adaptation married with children dvdof Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum book series.

"She's a very specific that 70s show dvd kind of girl, and I didn't want to disappoint theNaruto dvd fans because I know what it's like when your favorite the office dvd box set book gets made into a movie and it's not what Everybody loves Raymond dvd you had hoped," Heigl told E! prior Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD to her strap snap. "I wanted to go out there and show Nip tuck dvd season the fans I'm committed to Stephanie."

Grey's Anatomy dvd: Will another woman Curb your enthusiasm dvd series come between Alex and Izzie?

claire-M

Back to top Go down