ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction

Go down

Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction Empty Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction

Post  robson12 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 am

Katherine Heigl almost debuted Greys Anatomy series dvd more than just her darker hair color.
The newly brunette Greys Anatomy DVD star caught her dress strap after it broke while she was smallville dvd accepting the Female Star of the Year award Greys Anatomy complete series at the ShoWest convention in Las Vegas last week, according to E! Smallville seasons dvd box set News.
Greys Anatomy season's emcee, Billy Bush, swooped in and Smallville seasons dvd held Heigl's strap in place as she finished dvd greys anatomy her speech. Heigl later secured the strap with a safety pin Smallville series dvd.
Katherine Heigl Has Close Call with Wardrobe Malfunction 103022KatherineHeigl1
In non-fashion emergency Greys Anatomy dvd series news, the actress said that her new dark 'do is for dvd smallville her role as a young female bounty hunter in the movie smallville box set adaptation of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum book smallville dvd set series.
"She's a very specific kind of girl, and I didn't want smallville complete series to disappoint the fans because I know what it's like smallville season when your favorite book gets made into a movie Greys Anatomy dvd set and it's not what you had hoped Ugly Betty box set," Heigl told E! prior to her strap snap smallville dvd series. "I wanted to go out there and show the smallville tv series fans I'm committed to Stephanie."
Greys Anatomy tv series: Will another woman come between Alex and Izzie?
What do you think of Heigl's new Ugly Betty dvd box set hair color?

robson12

Back to top Go down