ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Grey's Anatomy' exclusive: Katherine Heigl is (almost) outta there!

Go down

'Grey's Anatomy' exclusive: Katherine Heigl is (almost) outta there! Empty 'Grey's Anatomy' exclusive: Katherine Heigl is (almost) outta there!

Post  robson12 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 am

After a six-year Greys Anatomy DVD stint marked by almost as many controversies as triumphs, Katherine Heigl is thisclose to getting Greys Anatomy what she has long desired: a discharge.
Sources confirm Greys Anatomy dvd box set to me exclusively that series creator Shonda Rhimes has agreed to release the fast-rising Greys Anatomy 1-5 movie star from her contract. It’s now up to ABC Studios and Heigl’s reps to hash Greys Anatomy box set out a final exit agreement. (A rep for ABC Studios declined to Greys Anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set comment. Coincidentally, as of today Heigl is without a publicist.) Why is this all coming down now? That’s where things get interesting Greys Anatomy dvd set…
After taking more than half of the current Greys Anatomy season season off to make another movie and connect with her adopted daughter, Heigl was scheduled to return to the Greys Anatomy series dvd set on March 1 to begin work on the five remaining episodes of the dvd Greys Anatomy season. There’s just one problem: March 1 came and went Greys Anatomy seasons dvd and there was no Heigl.
'Grey's Anatomy' exclusive: Katherine Heigl is (almost) outta there! Katherine-Heigl_240
A source within the Greys Anatomy tv series actress’ camp claims Heigl “was at home and ready to return to work.” Another insider Greys Anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd, however, “insists it’s much more complicated Greys Anatomy dvd collection than that.” The source adds that talks between Heigl and ABC have been going on Greys Anatomy dvd online for months and last week both sides mutually decided that the best solution would be to Greys Anatomy complete series part ways now as opposed to at the end of the season. As a result, Heigl is not expected to return to the Greys Anatomy series set, which means her final episode as Izzie has already aired.
The break-up caps a long Greys Anatomy on dvd history of tumult between Heigl and Buy Greys Anatomy DVD. Here’s a quick recap of some of the more high-profile squabbles:
* In 2007, Heigl found Greys Anatomy DVD boxset herself in the middle of the TR Knight/Isaiah Washington feud when she publicly dissed Washington for repeating Greys Anatomy dvd series the F word at the Golden Globes.
* In 2008, Heigl took a swipe at Greys Anatomy dvd sets writers when she announced that she wasn’t entering the Emmy race because “did not feel I was given Greys Anatomy dvds the material… to warrant a nomination.”
* Over the summer, she groused to David Letterman that Greys Anatomy complete seasons dvd was subjecting her to intolerable working conditions. “Our first day back was Wednesday,” she said, “and it was Greys Anatomy complete dvd collction— I’m going to keep saying this because I hope it embarrasses them — a 17-hour day, which I think is Greys Anatomy collection cruel and mean.”
Bottom line: There’s no love lost on either Greys Anatomy 1-5 DVD side as this whole sordid chapter comes to Cheap Greys Anatomy an end.
Thoughts? Happy this ordeal is finally coming to Greys Anatomy set an end? Sad the circumstances surrounding Heigl’s exit will preclude Izzie from getting a proper Greys Anatomy complete dvd box set send-off? Sound off below!

robson12

Back to top Go down