ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Heigl: I'm Done With Grey's

Go down

Katherine Heigl: I'm Done With Grey's Empty Katherine Heigl: I'm Done With Grey's

Post  robson12 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 am

Greys Anatomy DVD's Izzie has checked out of Seattle Grace for good.
Katherine Heigl has close call with wardrobe the sopranos complete series dvd collection malfunction
"I am done," Katherine Heigl tells Entertainment Weekly. "We just finalized Greys Anatomy dvd set our agreement. Everyone had been working really star trek voyager dvd collection hard to find an amicable and gracious the sopranos dvd collection way of letting go and moving on Greys Anatomy tv series. It's sad but it's what I wanted."
Heigl, who played Dr. Izzie Stevens for six the sopranos dvd set seasons, reportedly failed to return to work Medium seasons dvd from maternity leave earlier this month.
Heigl says it wasn't her film career that prompted her departure Medium box set. Instead, she says she approached Greys Anatomy series dvd’s creator Shonda Rhimes about getting out of her contract Medium dvd collection 18 months early in order to spend the sopranos series dvd more time with her family.
Katherine Heigl: I'm Done With Grey's 100324KatherineHeigl1
"I started a family and it changed everything for me," she says Medium tv series. "It changed my desire to work full-time."
The Greys Anatomy dvd series actress said she would not be returning to star trek voyager dvd this season, meaning that the episode that aired Medium dvd January 21 was her last.
The 31-year-old actress recently took a three-month family leave from Greys Anatomy complete series to be with her husband Josh Kelley and their newly-adopted daughter, Naleigh. Heigl was originally scheduled star trek voyager box set to return for the final five episodes of the dvd greys anatomy season, but that now isn't the case.
Katherine Heigl debuts photos of new baby
"I know I'm disappointing the star trek voyager dvd set fans," she says. "I just had to make a choice. I hope I made the right one."
Are you sad to see Heigl leave Greys Anatomy season?

robson12

Back to top Go down