ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wire dvd

Go down

The wire dvd Empty The wire dvd

Post  moonll Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 am

I have just finished the fifth and final season of 'the wire 1-5' after being handed the box set and told it was "a bit different" by a friend. Quite frankly I do not know where to begin summing up a the wire 1-5 seriesas epic as this. It's comparisons with Dickens and Tolstoy may at first seem laughable, but they turn out to be entirely justified. This truly is a novel in the medium of film about the plight of a great city rotting from within. The city really is the star of the show and the creators of 'The Wire' have managed to paint such a vivid and startling picture of Baltimore, the likes of which has never been seen in any tv show or movie to date. The fact that it the wire seasons 1-5 does so without the use of special effects or cliffhanger storylines only adds to its genius. Instead the wire 1-5 dvd relies on realism, great writing and some of the best characters committed to script of all time. Some of my favourites include the bunk, prop joe, snoop, bubbles, Hauk and the hilarious Clay Davis . So much has been written about the wire that i would be flogging a dead horse to write an essay on why it is so good. All i know is that having seen every episode of the wire seasons 1-5 dvd boxset from start to finish anything i have watched since feels shallow and soulless. the wire seasons 1-5 dvd box set is easily the best TV series of its type I have ever seen. At first I thought it was just another American cop show but within two or three episodes I realised that the wire dvd was something special. The only problem I had was understanding some of the dialog due to the heavy accents and idiomatic language, especially the Afro Americans. I realised I was missing a lot of the subtlety and many of the interactions and sub plots. My friend buy the wire dvd and with subtitles on - problem solved. the wire dvd for sale is just easy then the wire dvd boxset is well enjoyed.
"desperate housewives seasons 1-6" is a witty and amusing look at the antics of four suburban women whose lives change dramatically after the suicide of a neighboring housewife.desperate housewives 1-6 series mixes humor, drama, and satire to explore the underbelly of contemporary American society. While the performances of the main cast members are all good, my favorite is Marcia Cross, who brings a touch of the bizarre and mysterious to her character of perfectionist Bree Van De Camp. Cross creates one of the most memorable characters of recent TV. Fans of Ms. Cross should also check her out in LIVING IN FEAR (2001) and the hard-to-find FEMALE PERVERSIONS (1996), which is sort of a percursor to "desperate housewives 1-6" in its portrait of female angst and also the only film in which Cross (who has a small role as Tilda Swinton's mom) appears topless. I love desperate housewives seasons 1-6 dvd boxset.I had never watched it before.I decided to buy desperate housewives dvd.I am very glad I did.I did not know what a great show I was missing.It has everything you could ask for in a tv series.I would have been watching sooner if I knew what I had been missing.Great people you can relate to and really grow to care about them.I will enjoy watching desperate housewives seasons 1-6 dvd box set.Will be purchasing desperate housewives 1-6 dvd as soon as it is released.Anyone who has not seen desperate housewives dvd boxset,really,you have no idea what your missing. desperate housewives dvd for sale is hysterically funny and genius. The plot is methodical and always twisting into new, shocking scenarios. desperate housewives dvd is absolutely addicting!

Heroes Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Leverage Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Frasier Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset
Family Guy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
The Wire Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
MI5(Spooks) Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Breaking Bad Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Dollhouse Seasons 1-2 DVD boxset
Medium Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset