ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idris Elba: 'I never watched much Wire'

Go down

Idris Elba: 'I never watched much Wire' Empty Idris Elba: 'I never watched much Wire'

Post  robson12 Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 am

Idris Elba has admitted CSI Las Vegas that he never watched much of hit HBO show The wire seasons dvd, despite being a key member of its cast.
The Hackney-born actor played Stringer Bell in the acclaimed crime drama The wire seires dvd, which aired from 2002 to 2008.
When asked why he was so well-liked on CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd, Elba told The Daily Telegraph: "I didn't watch Californication dvd set much. To fans of The wire dvd collection, that's sacrilegious, I know.
Idris Elba: 'I never watched much Wire' 160x120_idris_elba
"Stringer was a shrewd guy, he had a twinkle CSI Las Vegas series dvd in his eye. It wasn't written in the Californication dvd series script, but I knew guys like Ugly Betty dvd box set that from London. You know, 'All right? How's your mum?'. Charming Scrubs complete series, but at the same time dirty."
He continued: "I suspect that the CSI Las Vegas dvd set reason Stringer is easy to relate to is dvd scrubs that he's the type of smooth criminal we know and love The wire dvd box set. The English are good at bad guys the prisoner series dvd - the James Bond-style villain, cunning dvd house md, slow-burning.
"The Americans are much more obvious about father ted dvd. With my English upbringing, and the writing, it just meshed into family guy dvd collection a chilling sort of African-American gangster."
Show The wire complete series creator David Simon added: "All the the sopranos complete series dvd collection writers loved writing for Idris and that character. Stringer was nuanced and multi-layered family guy dvd box set, sometimes wonderfully contradictory.
"He was a credible yet surprising the sopranos dvd collection drug trafficker. And altogether human. It was a brilliant turn for a masterful dvd the wire actor."

robson12

Back to top Go down