ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane After Dark: The Wire, season five (part one)

Go down

Jane After Dark: The Wire, season five (part one) Empty Jane After Dark: The Wire, season five (part one)

Post  summersun Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 am

Ah, how good it is to get back to The Wire. I've been steered off track by other DVDs landing on my doorstep for Jane After Dark, so season five of The Wire has been a while coming. One again, the show blows me awaystar trek voyager
with the writing, characters, bones dvd
cinematography and realism. I'm just part-way into season one, but I love all of the references to everything that's happened thus far in the series, and the crew's continued attempts to bring down Marlo's organization. And,monk dvd
apparently, Omar is still in the game ...First of all, I loved the opening the wire dvd
scene of episode one so much I had to play it over a few times. Seeing Bunk and Norris play their game on the corner boy was Dexter dvd
priceless. If you need a refresher, they were trying to get the kid to talk and told him his partner had already rolled in exchangestar trek voyager dvd
for some McDonald's lunch. Then they marched the kid to a Xerox machine and duct-taped his hand to the glass -- theirstar trek voyager complete series
flawless lie detector.

summersun

Back to top Go down