ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chief Medical Officer told to ‘Fuck right off’ by tired people

Go down

Chief Medical Officer told to ‘Fuck right off’ by tired people Empty Chief Medical Officer told to ‘Fuck right off’ by tired people

Post  ivyivy Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 am

Britain’s Chief Medical Officer, Sir Liam Donaldson was today told to ‘do one’ by thousands of tired, overworked people.

In Sir Liam’s annual report, he said inactivity it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
Our items are Supernatural DVD very good was rife, and that research shows the majority of people do not do the recommended levels of activity. Sir Liam said this was putting people at risk of a range of diseases, as activity has been shown to reduce the chances of illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes and some cancers. It has also been shown to improve mental health.

A deeply tired Timothy Honeyman, responded ‘Well that’s just marvellous, isn’t it? Thanks to this government, my mortgage has grown, my salary has shrunk, and my home is worthless. And this bastard is telling me I’m not active enough. I ask you: I work twelve hours a day- I get home and I want to eat a curry and have a beer, whilst watching something trite and undemanding that maybe features a bit of nip, like Midsomer Murders.The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

Is that so wrong? I really think that he’s the one at risk of injury and ill health at the moment.’

Working mother of two Anna Green echoed the sentiments of many, saying ‘Well, I’m sad that Sir Liam thinks I’m not active enough. I get upSupernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds at four to get the kids up and ready for school, and then go and work at two jobs to keep them clothed and fed. Does Sir Liam have two jobs? Does he get up before the bloody postman? I also have some research, and it recommends that he shuts the fuck up and go back to his bloody big house and leave me alone.’.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down