ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton native's work on upcoming 'Ghost Whisperer,' 'Miami Medical'

Go down

Canton native's work on upcoming 'Ghost Whisperer,' 'Miami Medical' Empty Canton native's work on upcoming 'Ghost Whisperer,' 'Miami Medical'

Post  ivyivy Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Canton native John The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
Our itemsBehring has directed more than 50 episodes of TV shows including “The Mentalist,” “Lie to Me,” “Charmed,” “One Tree Hill” and “NUMB3RS.” He also served as supervising producer for “NUMB3RS” for three years.

Fellow South Dakotans can see his next project to get airplay when “Ghost Whisperer” airs April 9 on KELO.

Behring recently finished directing Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs allan episode of “Miami Medical,” a CBS Jerry Bruckheimer series, that will air April 16.

“I love the diversity,” says Behring, 57, a University of South Dakota alumnus. “They all have different visual premises and templates for what the nature of the show and the style and the nature of the filmmaking and storytelling isDexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from about.”

Behring moved to Hollywood with his wife, Shari Tarver, in 1984. His jump into television dramas developed after meeting Robert Urich while shooting the main title sequence for “The Lazarus Man” in 1996. Urich was impressed with Behring’s work and asked him to direct an episode in Sante Fe, N.M. Then Urich invited him back to direct another.

“That really was my formal transition from commercials and short form into hourlong dramas and television,” Behring says.

Behring had an eye for detail and scene-setting help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show even as an undergraduate and graduate student at the University of South Dakota.

Behring has a method of working with A-list actors and musicians, including everyone from Aretha Franklin, Roseanne, Quincy Jones and Whoopi Goldberg to Billy Crystal. Last year, Behring directed commercials for the Grammy Awards.

“I’ve learned that the strength of what I do is to just treat everyone with respect,” Behring says.
Read more about Behring and his upcoming projects in Saturday’s Argus Leader.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down