ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House M.D---The most brilliant medical show to date

Go down

House M.D---The most brilliant medical show to date Empty House M.D---The most brilliant medical show to date

Post  carolzhang Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

House is a brilliant show medically speaking House M.D dvd box set but so much more than that at the same time. House M.D is a kind of "24" meets medicine extravaganza. House M.D 1-6 The main character, Dr. Gregory House, is played beautifully by Hugh Laurie. Dr. House is a bitter but brilliant doctor House M.D dvd for sale who is crippled in one leg House M.D box set due to the inability of doctors to properly diagnose his problem in time. House M.D Seasons 1-6 This makes him a decidedly bitter person House M.D 1-5 when dealing with others yet House 1-5 he is one of the best doctors in his field of diagnostic medicine. House is being forced to serve his clinic hours House M.D seasons that he had avoided for a number of years, House M.D seasons 1-6 dvd and this is where the show takes place; House M.D dvd box set in a walk in clinic. Each House M.D show is a mysterious new case
House series that puts the patient's life on the line as time runs out. House M.D box set I am disheartened by all of the bad comments people are making about this show, House M.D collections but everyone I have seen this show with and everyone House 1-6 dvd I have shown the show to love House M.D season 1-5 dvd and find it enormously entertaining, funny, and brilliant.

carolzhang

Back to top Go down