ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Curtis told to redraft Doctor Who script

Go down

Richard Curtis told to redraft Doctor Who script Empty Richard Curtis told to redraft Doctor Who script

Post  honeys Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am

Curtis, 51, Doctor Who dvd wrote classic TV series Blackadder, said he wasDoctor Who DVD Box Set also told by show producersDoctor Who dvd set the beginning was "too slow".

"It was nice being pushedDoctor Who DVD box sets around in the right direction Doctor Who DVD releasesand having a format," heDoctor Who DVDs said.

Curtis' episode, which Doctor Who dvd seriesfeatures Vincent van Gogh, willDoctor Who dvd series 1-5 be shown this Saturday.

First draft

Speaking after a screening Doctor Who DVD Seasons 1-5of the episode at BFI Southbank Doctor Who Series 1-5 box setsin London, Curtis said he had been Doctor Who Series 1-5 Complete DVD Box Setgiven "all sorts of instructions" about theDoctor Who dvd complete seasons 1-5and his relationship with Doctor Who seasons 1-5assistant Amy Pond.

"I remember I was Doctor Who dvd saletold, when I first handed in dvd doctor who my first draft, the doctor talked doctor who boxed set too much and that I should Doctor Who Box Set DVDgo back and watch some of the latest doctor who dvd releasesepisodes and see that, actually, he was ratherdoctor who dvd releases 2010 efficient in the way that Doctor Who Box Sethe talked."

honeys

Back to top Go down