ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Morrison on Departing 'House M.D.': Yes

Go down

Jennifer Morrison on Departing 'House M.D.': Yes Empty Jennifer Morrison on Departing 'House M.D.': Yes

Post  Nancybaby Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 am

In "The Bonnie Hunt Show" interview scheduled to be aired on Wednesday, Cold Case box set November 11, Jennifer Morrison sets straight the confusion whether her character will be yanked out of "House dvd box set.". Morrison gives a nod when Bonnie Hunt throws the question "You're done with House dvd box set?", saying further "I am as far as I know, yes."

Back in August, Gilmore Girls series dvd there was a rumor that Cameron, the character played by Morrison, will be written off the story after she is having troubles Scrubs dvd box setwith her husband Chase. It stems from the fourth episode of this season when an ailing ruthless dictator forces the team Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd to split their moral obligation and logic. Chase did not tell his wife that he had forged the patient's test results, Criminal Minds dvd box setcausing the dictator to lose his life.

Last month Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box set Executive Producer David Shore spilled that Morrison's departure will not be permanent. "Dr Chase is True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd going to face a consequence from his actions, and Jennifer will be leaving for a while as a result. I don't want to deny or diminish that, Entourage seasons 1-6 dvd but I also don't want to act like this is the end," he said, adding "Having said that, I really don't know. Star Trek dvd collectionWe are mapping out our stories as we go along. We certainly don't know what the end of the season is. Farscape dvd box setWe are figuring it out."

Morrison's co-star Olivia Wilde chimed in that Morrison will not be Seinfeld seasons dvdin several episodes but would come back later.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down