ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes

Go down

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes Empty Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes

Post  Jacksnamd Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 am

The forthcoming April 12 episode won't be the only time Dr. Allison Cameron will be seen in the medical drama series smallville series dvd as the actress unravels her character has been written into a few more episodes.

There will be more of Jennifer Morrison in the next season of "House MD season dvd
.". Having brought back for an upcoming episode titled "Lockdown",CSI Miami DVD the actress who plays Dr. Allison Cameron told TV Guide magazine that she will still have a few more House MD series dvd episodes down the lines since the writers have prepared a storyline for her character.
"There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what The closer seasons dvd they end up writing," the 30-year-old gushed. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, Gilmore Girls seasons dvdwhich means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron has been seen walking out on her love interest, Scrubs seasons dvd Jesse Spencer's Robert Chase as well as her job at Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital in the eighth episode of season 6, Scrubs seasons dvd and has been missing from the series ever since. However, shrek seasons dvd boxsetshe will make her return on the April 12 episode which is directed by star Hugh Laurie.

Back in November 2009, Jennifer Morrison confessed that she doesn't know whether her character will make a return to the FOX series. She, at the time, Boston leagal seasons dvd said "I really don't know. All I know is that I don't know. And they keep making it very clear to me that I don't know. Seinfeld seasons dvd box set I feel bad [because I wish] Las vegas dvd that I had an answer for people. But, uh, anything could happen I guess. I'm still a series regular, technically."

Jacksnamd

Back to top Go down