ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes

Go down

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes Empty Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes

Post  ivyivy Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 am

There will be more of Jennifer Morrison in the next season of "House M.D.". Having brought back for an upcoming episode titled "Lockdown", the actress who plays Dr. Allison Cameron told TV Guide magazine that she will still have a few more episodes down the lines since the writers have prepared a storyline for her character.

"There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," the 30-year-old gushed. La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box set
or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet
"Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."

Cameron has been seen walking out on her love interest, Jesse Spencer's Robert Chase as well as her job at Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital in the eighth episode of season 6, and has been missing from the series ever since. HoweverThe tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it
, she will make her return on the April 12 episode which is directed by star Hugh Laurie.

Back in November 2009, Jennifer Morrison confessed that she doesn't know whether her character will make a return to theThe Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd FOX series. She, at the time, said "I really don't know. All I know is that I don't know. And they keep making it very clear to me that I don't know. I feel bad [because I wish] that I had an answer prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.
Our itemsfor people. But, uh, anything could happen I guess. I'm still a series regular, technically."

ivyivy

Back to top Go down