ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlton 2 swanea 0

4 posters

Go down

charlton 2 swanea 0 Empty charlton 2 swanea 0

Post  CHEV Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:32 pm

wondering what the fans thought of the game

CHEV

Back to top Go down

charlton 2 swanea 0 Empty Re: charlton 2 swanea 0

Post  cafc-4-life Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:45 pm

To be honest mate in my opinion it was an average game. We scored 2 goals from 2 good set pieces! The bad thing was Swansea dominated the midfield as young shelvy got caught out to many times and was shaky. But when holland came on, we done well! Holland and Racon would do well against Watford in my opinion.
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

http://www.bythesword.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  beeski Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 pm

I think the result flattered us a bit,agree that we scored from 2 good set peices but think we should have enough to beat teams like Swansea without relying on dead ball situations.That said,2-0 and a clean sheet ill take that any day.Must say i thought Swansea were a decent side and i feel if Jason Scotland was fit they would of caused us alot more problems as seen when he came on as sub.Also their support was quality and they outsung us all game.
3 points is 3 points though and i think with 1 0r 2 shrewd signings we will be ok.
beeski
beeski

Back to top Go down

Post  cafc-4-life Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:44 am

beeski wrote:I think the result flattered us a bit,agree that we scored from 2 good set peices but think we should have enough to beat teams like Swansea without relying on dead ball situations.That said,2-0 and a clean sheet ill take that any day.Must say i thought Swansea were a decent side and i feel if Jason Scotland was fit they would of caused us alot more problems as seen when he came on as sub.Also their support was quality and they outsung us all game.
3 points is 3 points though and i think with 1 0r 2 shrewd signings we will be ok.
and if Amdy Faye does leave Laughing
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

http://www.bythesword.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  elaine1015 Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:06 am

NCIS Seasons 1-5 DVD
CSI Lasvegas Seasons 1-9 DVD
www.boxset4less.com

elaine1015

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down