ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Gunn: 'Taylor Momsen is pathetic'

Go down

Tim Gunn: 'Taylor Momsen is pathetic' Empty Tim Gunn: 'Taylor Momsen is pathetic'

Post  honeys Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:49 am

Tim Gunn has slammed Taylor Momsen TV on dvd for her "pathetic" behaviour.

The Project Runway star - who recently shot CSI dvd a cameo on Gossip Girl - admitted CSI dvd box set that he was unimpressed with the NCIS seasons dvd actress's "diva"-like demands.

"What a diva! She doctor who dvd was pathetic, she couldn't remember CSI Miami DVD her lines, and she didn't even have The Hills Complete Series DVD Box Set that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we The Hills Season 6 DVD Box Set all being held hostage by this Drop Dead Diva DVD Box Set brat?'" he told E! Online.

"I'd say, 'You know young Drop Dead Diva Season 2 DVD Box Set lady, there are hundreds of skins series 1-4 dvd thousands of girls who are skins box set just as attractive and even smarter than United States of Tara Season 1-2 dvd you. Why are you acting like this True Blood Season 3 DVD Box Set show is a huge burden on you?'"

He added: "She was on her phone during burn notice dvd every break, I wanted to tell her, 'If you weren't Community dvd on your BlackBerry, you can retain this stuff'."

Gossip Girl dvd airs Mondays on The CW.

honeys

Back to top Go down