ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Momsen praises 'Gossip Girl' role

Go down

Taylor Momsen praises 'Gossip Girl' role Empty Taylor Momsen praises 'Gossip Girl' role

Post  honeys Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 am

Taylor MomsenCSI Las Vegas has revealed thatCSI Las Vegas dvd box set she has enjoyed CSI Las Vegas dvdher time on Gossip Girl dvds.

The actress NCIS seasons dvdhas previouslyNCIS dvd collectionsuggested that shedoctor who dvd is "done" withCSI Miami DVD the show andThe Mentalist series dvd claimed that her CSI Miami dvd box setreturn next seasonsmallville seasons dvd is "up in smallville dvdthe air".

However, sharpe complete series dvd box setspeaking to Access Doctor Who seasons dvdHollywood, Momsen How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setplayed down rumours How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionthat she isHouse MD season planning to House dvd seasonleave Gossip Girl dvd box set and Monk dvdexplained thatMonk dvd box set she will monk complete series miss a few The closer seasons dvdepisodes nextGilmore Girls seasons dvd season because shecurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd will be touringScrubs seasons dvd with her band Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionThe Pretty Reckless.

"The lost on dvdshow's been really lost dvd box set 1-5great and I'm lost seasons 1-5 box setgoing to belost dvds missing from lost seasons 1-5 on dvda little bit shrek seasons dvd boxsetof it becauseArmy Wives dvd box set I am finishingBoston leagal seasons dvd the Warped las vegas dvdTour," she said. "I'mSeinfeld seasons dvd box set on tour thisStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set summer and Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdthe show startsSupernatural DVD back up duringThe tudors seasons dvd the middleThe Sopranos dvd box set of the tour."

Momsen Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectionalso said thatGrey’s Anatomy dvd releases her arc onCold Case seasons dvd the series hasmichael jackson collection dvd been "really Desperate Housewives seasongreat".

"I've had ally mcbeal complete series dvdsuch a greattwo and a half men complete box set time playingdr who dvd Jenny because JAG complete series dvd collectionshe is theHomicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection most transformationalGet Smart dvd character," she My name is earl dvd collectioncontinued. "She's glee dvdthe one whoglee season 1 dvd transforms theMerlin dvd most and isDollhouse dvd box set constantly kind supernatural dvd box setof reinventing smallville dvd collectionherself fromsmallville dvd releases figuring outcold case series dvd who she is.

"This cold case dvd releasesseason, she kind the big bang theory series dvdof hits aunited states of tara season 1 dvd peak of Leverage seasons dvd insanity andFamily Guy dvd set loses her mind Fringe season 1 dvda little bit Fringe dvd box setand I think24 dvd box set the audience Breaking Bad dvd box setwill be very Mash dvd box setshocked andGossip Girl dvds surprised to seeDexter dvd season where the moonight dvdstory goes."

'90210' Adrianna 'has to make big choice'
Jessica LowndesLeverage seasons dvd has droppedFamily Guy dvd set hints about Fringe season 1 dvdthe season Fringe dvd box setfinale of Chuck dvds90210.

The actress24 dvd box set explained thatBreaking Bad dvd box set her character Mash dvd box setAdrianna willGossip Girl dvds have to Dexter dvd seasonmake a bigmoonight dvd decision in moonight dvd box setthe episode.

"She's doingbig love dvd good," Lowndes big love dvd box setsaid. "The musicbig love season dvd thing's going,Damages dvd she's got a Damages dvd box setnew love Damages season dvdinterest, she's Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box setstill got NavidEverybody Loves Reymond series dvd there. LifeBoston Legal dvd box set is good."

However, Boston Legal dvd collectionshe continued: "[Adrianna'sBoston Legal series dvd] finishing seasonBoston Legal seasons dvd two with a Mash dvd collectionvery big decision. Mash complete seiresThat's all I'mMash dvd seires going todvd mash say. There's a very,The L Word dvd box set very big decisionThe L Word dvd collection and it's a The L Word dvd seriesvery life-changingThe L Word seasons dvd decision that 007 james bond dvd collectionshe's going toJames Bond box set be faced with."

Lowndes also007 dvd revealed that theJames Bond dvd season will endFriends dvd collection with a cliffhanger.

"That's what Friends dvdwe do best Friends dvd box seton 90210,"Friends box set she joked. "It'sFriends complete series all about theNumb3rs dvd cliffhangers in Numb3rs dvd box setthe seasonNumb3rs box set finale."

90210 continuesNumb3rs dvd collection Tuesdays at dvd numb3rs8/7c on The CWThe Simpsons dvd in the US The Simpsons dvd box setand TuesdaysThe Simpsons box set at 9pm onThe Simpsons dvd collection E4 in the UK.

honeys

Back to top Go down