ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Momsen on Gossip Girl: It's Done, Dude

Go down

Taylor Momsen on Gossip Girl: It's Done, Dude Empty Taylor Momsen on Gossip Girl: It's Done, Dude

Post  honeys Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:29 am

Is Taylor Momsen's Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box setfuture on Gossip Girl dvd up in theEverybody Loves Reymond series dvd air?

Talking to celebrity Gilmore Girls seasons dvd site X17, Momsen wasBoston Legal dvd box set asked about Gossip Girl box set and responded, "It's Boston Legal dvd collectiondone, dude." Did Boston Legal series dvdshe mean the Boston Legal seasons dvdshow, for the Mash dvd collectionseason, or her Mash complete seiresrole on it?

Lately, rumors have been surfacing that Jenny will be gone, or at least largely absent from the upcoming fourth season of Gossip Girl season dvds due to "creativeMash dvd seires reasons."

That coulddvd mash mean any number The L Word dvd box setof things, not The L Word dvd collectionnecessarily Taylor wantingThe L Word dvd series to leave theThe L Word seasons dvd show. It could 007 james bond dvd collectionbe that a still-developingJames Bond box set story line results007 dvd in J leaving the James Bond dvdUES.

Producers sayFriends dvd collectionthey have something "veryFriends dvd big" planned for Friends dvd box setJenny's character inFriends box set the upcoming thirdFriends complete seriesseason finale of Numb3rs dvdthe show... do Numb3rs dvd box setTaylor Momsen's attitude Numb3rs box setand recent events with Numb3rs dvd collectionJenny lead youdvd numb3rs to believe the "big" The Simpsons dvdthing could beThe Simpsons dvd box set the end of JThe Simpsons box set on the show?

To be fair, sheThe Simpsons dvd collection may have meantThe Simpsons series dvd the above commentGhost Whisperer dvd box set in the context ofGhost Whisperer dvd collection the current seasonGhost Whisperer dvd series being over, and if Ghost Whisperer series dvdthere's any official Ghost Whisperer seasons dvdconfirmation, we'll be The King of Queens dvdsure to passThe King of Queens dvd box set it on.

Regardless, it'sThe King of Queens box set sure to fuel the The King of Queens dvd collectioncritics' fire for The King of Queens dvd seriesTaylor's critics.ThisCSI Las Vegas comes in theCSI Las Vegas dvd box set heels of a remark CSI Las Vegas dvdthat she and the rest of the Gossip Girl boxed sets cast aren't "reallyNCIS seasons dvd friends." They're "NCIS dvd collectioncordial and nicedoctor who dvd to each other, butCSI Miami DVD we're not reallyThe Mentalist series dvd friends outsideCSI Miami dvd box set of the set," says smallville seasons dvdthe 16-year-old, whosmallville dvd prefers to focussharpe complete series dvd box set on her music.

Taylor's bandDoctor Who seasons dvd The Pretty Reckless How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setrecently scored a How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionspot on the House MD seasonsoundtrack of actionHouse dvd season movie Kick-Ass. TheirMonk dvd song "Make MeMonk dvd box set Wanna Die" will be monk complete series the band's first The closer seasons dvdsingle. It's whereGilmore Girls seasons dvd she sees her curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdcareer goingScrubs seasons dvd long-term, too.

"Music is whereSix Feet Under complete series dvd collection I can be me," she lost on dvdrecently told Parade. "I do lost dvd box set 1-5it really becauselost seasons 1-5 box set I love it, lost dvdshonestly. It's whatlost seasons 1-5 on dvd I want to do withshrek seasons dvd boxset my life. I mean, it'sArmy Wives dvd box set my only goal... MusicBoston leagal seasons dvd is more personallas vegas dvd because you'reSeinfeld seasons dvd box set writing it and Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setyou're involvedStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd in every step."

honeys

Back to top Go down