ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'True Blood' cast tease season finale

Go down

'True Blood' cast tease season finale Empty 'True Blood' cast tease season finale

Post  honeys Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 am

The cast of True Blood have How I Met Your Mother dvd box set revealed details of the House MD dvd upcoming season finale.

Joe Manganiello, who plays House dvd season Alcide, told E! Online that the episode will Monk dvd involve "a lot of blood" and "a lot of Monk dvd box set sex".

He added: "And a lot of monk complete series people are going to die."

Meanwhile, Marshall Allman The closer seasons dvd suggested that the season finale is "shocking on Gilmore Girls seasons dvd every front" and said: "I think they curb your enthusiasm seasons dvd did an excellent job of the cliffhanger Scrubs seasons dvd this year for my character [Tommy], for Anna [Paquin's] Six Feet Under complete series dvd collection character [Sookie], and for The Tudors DVD Alex [Skarsgård's] character [Eric] too."

Nelsan Ellis, who plays the tudors dvd box set Lafayette, also revealed that he is pleased shrek seasons dvd boxset with the episode, saying: "I am happy MacGyver Complete Series DVD with the way [the finale] sets up Army Wives dvd box set for next season. I think [the fans] will be las vegas dvd pleased at what they find out about Seinfeld seasons dvd box set Lafayette. There is something to be Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set found out in the finale about LaLa."

Skarsgård added: "There's a lot of Star trek Enterprise complete series dvd things to be solved and a lot of Supernatural DVD conflicts, I guess. And some of supernatural dvd box set them will be solved in the supernatural on dvd last episode and some won't."

Elsewhere, Sam Trammell, who The Sopranos dvd box set plays Sam, explained that Grey’s Anatomy dvd somebody will be in "big trouble" Grey’s Anatomy Box Set and in "danger", adding: "There's going to Cold Case seasons dvd be some cliffhangers. It's going to michael jackson collection dvd be awesome."

The season finale of True Blood will air Desperate Housewives season on September 13 on HBO.

honeys

Back to top Go down