ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Manganiello - TRUE BLOOD Season 3 New Cast Member

Go down

Joe Manganiello - TRUE BLOOD Season 3 New Cast Member Empty Joe Manganiello - TRUE BLOOD Season 3 New Cast Member

Post  robson12 Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 am

Check Medium dvd out the photo of Joe Manganiello who will play Dollhouse dvd collection werewolf Alcide, the new supernatural hunk who will join the true blood series dvd cast. According to EW's Ausiello, Alcide will team Ally Mcbeal complete series up with Sookie to find Bill who was kidnapped in the season 2 finale.
In the Ally Mcbeal dvd set article, Executive producer Alan Ball further hints at a possible connection between Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Alcide as they are thrown dvd the office into some pretty intense situations together. And ladies, Ball also reveals Monk dvd set that there will be a nude scene featuring Manganiello with a crazy six pack. (You have to love how True Blood's equal opportunity dvd 24 hours approach to nudity)
Joe Manganiello - TRUE BLOOD Season 3 New Cast Member Joe-Manganiello-TRUE-BLOOD
I don't know much how werewolves work in the whole true blood dvd series mythology but I am hoping that this doesn't become a cheesy Bella-Jacob repeat Dollhouse dvd series. I can barely handle the Bill and Eric debate; I don't think I am 24 hours dvd series ready for a Alcide-Bill or Alcide-Eric match The Office dvd box set up. I guess we shall see.
"There is definitely some [sexual] energy dvd dollhouse between the two of them," says executive producer Alan Ball of the dynamic Monk seasons dvd between his newest mane attraction, werewolf Alcide (one tree hill box set's Joe Manganiello), and Sookie (Anna Paquin), who team up in dvd true blood season 3 (debuting June 12) to track down her kidnapped 24 hours box set beau, Bill. "It's not like either one of them is looking for romance, but Monk series dvd they're thrown into several intense situations [and] it's hard not to bond on a deeper The Apprentice complete series level."
It probably isn't too tough for Sookie to bond The Apprentice dvd series with her animal sidekick on a superficial level, too. "The first true blood box set shirtless scene [Joe] had I was like, "Who has those abs?" Ball recalls one tree hill series dvd. "He's in crazy peak physical condition. He's eating nothing but 24 hours complete series pure protein. And of course, this being True Blood, he's already shot his first naked Bones seasons dvd scene. Hello, werewolves when they shift - no clothes!"

robson12

Back to top Go down