ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'True Blood' Actor Cast in 'How I Met Your Mother' Creators' New Series

Go down

'True Blood' Actor Cast in 'How I Met Your Mother' Creators' New Series Empty 'True Blood' Actor Cast in 'How I Met Your Mother' Creators' New Series

Post  lalisabelita Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Joe Manganiello The Wire seasons DVDhasn't even made his True Blood debut as werewolf Alcide Herveaux and yet he's already been cast on another show. The 33-year-old The Sopranos complete series dvdactor has booked one of the lead roles on Livin' on a Prayer, a the simpson dvd seasons seriesCBS pilot from How I Met Your Mother creators Craig Boston Legal dvd seasonsThomas and Carter Bays.

Manganiello,Sons of anarchy season 1-2 dvd who has appeared on several episodesMonk seasons 1-8 dvd of How I Met Your Mother, will play Doug, a former high-school football star turned "good-guy" husband and father, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Bays and Thomas co-created the pilot with How I Met Your Mother writers Kourtney The Closer DVD Box setKang and Joe Kelly.

Livin' on a Prayer will be shotMad men dvd season in the same style of How I Met Your Mother. It's about a couple who are dating and their group of Criminal mindsfriends living in Pittsburgh.

Manganiello, the first actor to be cast on Livin' onCurb Your Enthusiasm tv series a Prayer, has recently appeared as Owen Morello on One Tree Hill. He played Officer Litchman on ER, starred asSeinfeld season dvd box set Solomon Cortez on American Heiress and played Flash Thompson in Spider-Man 3.

lalisabelita

Back to top Go down