ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed dvd

Go down

Charmed dvd Empty Charmed dvd

Post  moonll Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am

I am a die-hard charmed seasons 1-8 dvd boxset fan. I love charmed seasons 1-8 dvd boxset wonderful mix of fantasy, spirituality, family drama, and even the comic moments it provides. charmed seasons 1-8, all 8 seasons, is a fine example of Wiccan fantasy and entertainment (with a smidge of truth behind everything, much like the Harry Potter films and books) that everyone can understand and conveys spiritual truths that anyone can appreciate regardless of religious affiliation. In my opinion, the Heart of Wicca is well-represented in charmed 1-8's universe. I may be in the minority here...but I find Season 5 one of the best of charmed seasons 1-8. I personally think charmed 1-8 improved with the introduction of Paige in Season 4...and feel like her seasons took the charmed 1-8 dvd to a whole new level. Her struggles are profound, and fascinating to watch: being a Witch/Whitelighter, rising above the spectre of Prue in the eyes of her newfound sisters, and learning to balance being both a magical being and living in the mortal world as a Social Worker. I REALLY love her character.
I have to say I have very much enjoyed watching, "Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset". I hope that Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset continues into season 10. When are we ever going to see Clark become "Superman" and of course fly? From what I understand, Tom Welling will stay forever on the ground and never fly in Smallville Seasons 1-9. I could be wrong. I have enjoyed watching Smallville 1-9 from the beginning and will continue to watch Smallville dvd. I have every season and will of course buy Season 9 when it becomes available. The characters this season have honestly fired up the season. The growing romance between Clark and Lois is getting much better. Keep it up. I will watch Smallville dvd box set and continue to watch it even after it is gone. I hope it stays on for a long time to come. You know, whether or not Clark wears the tights and red cape and flies is really up to the writers, and I have read somewhere that if and when this happens, it will be at the end of Season 10...can't wait!! Tom Welling, is the PERFECT Clark Kent...he's big and strong, and has the perfect looks...actually, he's one of the most beautiful men to ever walk the earth. As with any long running show, there are elements that some people don't like. Some people dislike the unique elements where Smallville 1-9 differs from regular Superman lore. They want Smallville dvd to move faster towards the classic tales that we know and love. Others dislike rehashing the old Superman mythos and want Smallville to remain true to the unique stories they created and not cave to pressure to become "the Adventures of Superman" or "Lois and Clark". I think Season 9 balances those two viewpoints well. Fans of the show will enjoy most, if not all of it. And if you haven't watched Smallville before, go back and watch all previous 8 seasons.

House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Without A Trace Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
House MD season 6 DVD Boxset
Private Practice Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset
Private Practice Season 3 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Season 6 DVD Box Set
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
House MD season 6 DVD Boxset
The Mentalist Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set