ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charmed dvd

Go down

charmed dvd Empty charmed dvd

Post  Morleybaby Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:25 am

Programs like Boston Legal are competing for some very coveted viewers. Dangerous Housewives may be more the taste for those looking for "the edgey dramedy" on prime time and Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me have also found a loyal following with some pretty important demographics.* The kind of viewers that can keep a show like Boston Legal seasons 1-5 dvd box set alive for a few seasons. I'm a huge fan of Boston Legal seasons 1-5...and was one of those people who only began to watch The Practice when Spader appeared. The moral ambiguity of Boston Legal 1-5 dvd's primary characters and the splash of David Kelly made for a wonderful show. That it found the viewers it did is a tribute to the inspired casting and originality of it's story lines. I think Shatner in Boston Legal dvd boxsetis a wonderful comeback story and the inclusion of Mark Valley may prove to be a superb choice...introducing a fellow who is much more than a pretty face. His character will go nose to nose with Alan Shore and not in the fluttery Major Burns manner. This is a guy who's gonna a win a few...and that in itself bodes well for the show.

Morleybaby

Back to top Go down