ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Cranie in Madjid Bougherra out?

Go down

Martin Cranie in Madjid Bougherra out? Empty Martin Cranie in Madjid Bougherra out?

Post  cafc-4-life Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:28 am

Pardew recently stated that Madjid Bougherra may be on the way out of the Valley. With several teams chasing the ex owls Center Back, Real Betis look favourites to sign the Bulgarian international. Bougherra played for the Addicks in there 1-0 win over Brighton at the weekend and at the 1-0 Dover midweek clash. In the recent interview with Pardew he stated this.
"We always prepare very strongly and haven't made any purchases other than Mark Hudson on a free transfer. We are maybe going to lose a couple more players yet, but all I can do is work with the ones I've got and they worked absolutely brilliantly today. Real Betis have been in the frame for a long while with Madjid. They still are and Madjid will probably be sold I think."
With the new season 12days away till kick off Alan Pardew is still looking to bring in some fresh new faces, where as Charlton have been strongly linked with a loan move for Pompey defender Martin Cranie.
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

http://www.bythesword.co.uk

Back to top Go down