ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This maybe a dumb Question

4 posters

Go down

This maybe a dumb Question Empty This maybe a dumb Question

Post  Capt. Jack Harkness Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 am

While Capt. Jack is a West Ham he is very fond of Charlton, he is wonder whether Todorov has signed for Wigan? This maybe old news for most of you, but I hadn't heard it is it true? I only noticed it the other day when I was Messing around on BBC squad selector and was suprised to see him in the Wigan squad. If he's has gone what did you get for him?
Capt. Jack Harkness
Capt. Jack Harkness

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport

Back to top Go down

This maybe a dumb Question Empty Re: This maybe a dumb Question

Post  cafc-4-life Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Capt. Jack Harkness wrote:While Capt. Jack is a West Ham he is very fond of Charlton, he is wonder whether Todorov has signed for Wigan? This maybe old news for most of you, but I hadn't heard it is it true? I only noticed it the other day when I was Messing around on BBC squad selector and was suprised to see him in the Wigan squad. If he's has gone what did you get for him?

Todorov is still a player of ours. He had signed a 1year contract with a option to extend when signing last summer. Within the first few weeks of the season ending Toddy signed another year for us.
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

http://www.bythesword.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  cafcgaz Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:40 am

even though his signed an extension on his contract, how old is he and would it be worth keeping him after this season if we get promoted?
cafcgaz
cafcgaz

Back to top Go down

Post  cafc-4-life Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:47 pm

cafcgaz wrote:even though his signed an extension on his contract, how old is he and would it be worth keeping him after this season if we get promoted?

he is 30 now same age as Iwelumo and Marcus Bent who recently both left the club.
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cafcgaz Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:01 pm

so were we to go up he would probably be released but at this level his probably got a couple more years in him
cafcgaz
cafcgaz

Back to top Go down

Post  cafc-4-life Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:07 am

cafcgaz wrote:so were we to go up he would probably be released but at this level his probably got a couple more years in him

you can get players playing over 30 in the premier league and I think Toddy could if we go back up. The championship is the wrong league for him, yes he will set the league on fire if not getting injured but it is a tough league where everyone will get injured or tough tackles on them what will end Toddys season once again. Where as in the premierleague you wouldn't get as much bad tackles.
cafc-4-life
cafc-4-life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  elaine1015 Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:28 am

Within the first few weeks of the season ending Toddy signed another year for us.

NCIS Seasons 1-5 DVD
CSI Lasvegas Seasons 1-9 DVD
www.boxset4less.com

elaine1015

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down