ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Slater to shoot comedy pilot: If at first you don't succeed...

Go down

Christian Slater to shoot comedy pilot: If at first you don't succeed... Empty Christian Slater to shoot comedy pilot: If at first you don't succeed...

Post  robson12 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 am

Christian Slater is set Bones dvd as the lead on Fox's untitled Adam Goldberg comedy Bones series dvd pilot.
Trevor Moore also has landed a lead on the comedy, which revolves The Office dvd set around a team of twentysomething geniuses who crack security Bones dvd set systems.
Slater, who also will serve as a producer on the The Office box set pilot, will play the charismatic renegade Will and Grace dvd who runs the Titan Team, a Bones seasons dvd gruff ex-military misanthrope with a checkered past. Moore, repped bones dvd series by CAA and Generate, will play the team's womanizing bones complete series intelligence and reconnaissance head.
This marks Slater's first pilot. If it goes to series dvd the office, it would be his third in three years. He also toplined NBC's drama Will and Grace dvd collection, "My Own Worst Enemy," which went straight to series, and he took Bones dvd collection over the lead on ABC's drama Will and Grace seasons dvd, "The Forgotten" after the pilot.
Christian Slater to shoot comedy pilot: If at first you don't succeed... 131470-slater_christian_341
Slater will produced and play “the charismatic renegade dvd bones who runs the Titan dvd the wire Team, a gruff ex-military misanthrope The wire dvd collection with a checkered past.” If it goes to series The Office dvd box set, it would be his third in three years after the short-lived My Own The wire seires dvd Worst Enemy and the faltering The Forgotten. The difference bones tv series, of course, is that this latest one’s a comedy. I have to say The wire complete series, I much prefer my Slater light — witness his turns in My Name Is Earl, The Office seasons dvd, and Curb Your Enthusiasm — so I’ll be more likely to give this one a whirl than either Forgotten The wire dvd box set or Enemy. What say you: Is this a good bones season move for him? Do you like your Slater serious The wire seasons dvd or seriously funny?

robson12

Back to top Go down